Scene 12 - Brainwave

We cut to the Dalek century patrolling the exterior of the complex. This then changes to show the Bronze Dalek observing from the distance of the bunker. It's retina zooms closer in to reveal the Dalek patrolling. We hear the sound of an alarm blasting off around the complex.

Dalek 1:

ALERT! ALERT! EXPERIMENTATION ON NEUROSURGICAL HOST PREPARING TO COMMENCE! ALL UNITS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ASSIST IN THE OPERATION! SECURITY PATROLS WILL BE CONDUCTED FROM SATELLITE ACTIVITY FROM CONTROL!

The Silver Dalek leaves. The Bronze Dalek maintains watch.

Bronze Dalek:

NOW IS THE TIME TO EMERGE! DEPLOY TASKFORCE! EXTERMINATE DAVROS!

We see in the far distance a swirling in the fog of more Daleks emerging, followed by a saucer coming to invade. This then cuts back to the lab. We see one of the human zombies, Scathe, with their grubby stitched-up clothes recreated as if they were in their uniforms, pass behind one of the bubbling glass containers. We are then presented with the humans helping Davros into the glass container.

Dalek 1:

GALVANASCOPE PREPARED!

Dalek 2:

COMPUTER GUIDANCE OPERATING SECURITY SOFTWARE!

Dalek 1:

PLACE UNIT OVER THE HEAD OF OUR CREATOR!

The zombified humans place the wires onto the dying Davros' head. The Doctor helps the humans, and comforting Davros.

Davros:

My ingenious design. I shall become the new Emperor of the Daleks. Encased in my own shell. I shall think like my Daleks. Become as a Dalek.

Doctor:

This is always what you had been leading to. Your ultimate evolution.

Davros:

I can be rid of this crippled monstrosity I have become. This body shall die. And my brain patterns will be reborn into the new Emperor. Then, I will be so much, very more, alive again.

Dalek 1:

THE CONTAINER WILL BE CLOSED!

The Doctor leaves. The glass closes around Davros.

Doctor:

Just relax, Davros. Relax, completely.

Dalek 1:

COMMENCE THE OPERATION!

We see the bubbling water increase rate. Davros braces himself for the operation.

Davros:

I will become the Emperor. I will be reborn. As my race, we were born to survive. We were destined to become all Dalek. Now, I will join my race. And become the supreme figurehead of the Daleks!

Dalek 1:

ENGAGE!

Strange fluorescent patterns flash in the glass containers, allowing Davros to relax. The Daleks continue to monitor the consoles. We see the machinery whirring and the bubbling water continues to allow the mind transfer to occur. The power was continuing to build up.

Dalek 2:

PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS TRANSFERRING!

Dalek 3:

CHECK!

Dalek 3:

MEMORY CELLS!

Dalek 3: