Scene 11 - Skaro

We are now in the future, at the end of the universe and the end of the Daleks. The rebuilt Skaro has become a desolated world where the radioactivity of the Daleks' war has eroded the planet to become a crumbling rock suspended in space. We view the planet from space before cutting down onto a specially designed bunker within the mists and fog surrounding the destructed planet. A silver Dalek remains vigilant watch on guard beside the bunker.

It is joined with a century patrol in the form of the zombified remains of Rugger from the Mercis expedition stomping about with a machine gun on its lifeless rounds. Various other cameras are stationed around so the bunker can be protected. Far out miles from the bunker, watching like a hawk, we see a Bronze Dalek emerge and watch the bunker.

Bronze Dalek:

ENEMY TARGET LOCATED!

We cut back to the exterior of the bunker with the patrolling bunker, before we see the large-scale interior, designed as a scientific complex for the silver Daleks. Huge tanks bubbling with translucent water boil, and we are revealed to a wall with various Dalek controls and glass containers. The empty case on the right is compared to with the left, housing a gigantic golden-cased Dalek with a huge dome. Wires lead into the Dalek from the other side that can be fitted onto a person or a Dalek.

Various electronic patterns and controls are present around these glass containers as if a brain transplant or a transference of brain patterns were about to take place. We see three silver Daleks operating the consoles and collecting data about the process about to occur. The remaining human slaves, Grake, Scathe, Agax, and Bevery from the archaeologist team aid the technology for the Daleks.

Dalek 1:

GALVANASCOPE PARTICLES ACCELERATING! INCREASING CONDUCTABLE ENERGY FOR TRANSFERENCE OF DALEK POWER!

Dalek 2:

BRAIN PATTERS EXPERIMENTED AND APPROVED TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY!

Dalek 3:

SEISMIC DETECTORS TRACE NO SIGHT OF IMMEDIATE LIFE FORMS OUTSIDE BUNKER WALLS!

Dalek 1:

ENERGY BEINGS DETECTED ON OR OFF THIS PLANET WILL BE DESTROYED! THE EXPERIMENT WILL NOT BE INTERFERED WITH!

We hear a cry come from about the Daleks, an even more sounding human/Dalek like voice.

Davros:

Nothing. Let nothing halt you.

Davros emerges! Again, we start to see even less of Davros' being. He has become almost totally encased in Dalek-like armour with even more wires and capable leading out from his being. His health and physical state have crippled even further, suggesting Davros is almost ready for death to claim him. What remains of his body is a twisted, sickly remains of dry, putrid flesh.

I am ready for the final stage of evolution.

Dalek 1:

PREPARE DAVROS FOR BRAIN TRANSPLANTATION TO BECOMING THE NEW EMPEROR DALEK!

Dalek 2:

DAVROS IS OUR EMPEROR! PRAISE THE EMPEROR! PRAISE THE EMPEROR!

Dalek 1:

GALVANASCOPE CONTINUES TO PRODUCE ELECTRONIC MEMORY CELLS AND THOUGHT PATTERNS!

Dalek 2:

NEURAL COMMUNICATION STRENGTH EXCELLENT!

Davros:

We must waste no more time. I need this for you all. Please. Get me inside. Now.

Another voice comes from the shadows. The elderly War Doctor emerges.