Not what we imagined

Kelly and Stella have now been apart for 2 weeks. And boy has 2 weeks felt like 2 years for the both of them. They never thought after Stella returned from Boston last year they'd ever do long distance again and neither wanted to either but Kelly couldn't pass up the opportunity to go and gain experience that could come in handy later on.

  The past two weeks for Stella have looked a lot like restless nights, grueling long off days that included her hosting more girls on fire classes than normal and her getting in every possible shift she could at Mollys all in attempt to avoid the void the loft has seemed to have since Kelly left. She was still trying to adjust to it all without Kelly. Shift days have even seemed longer than they typically do especially after long calls when she has no one she's comfortable with going to quite like she is Kelly. Kelly was her rock, biggest supporter, and voice of reason even at times when needed.. but not as much as she was his on being a voice in hard times to do the right thing. When she was home all she seemed to do these days were try to catch Kelly before bed and catch up with him before she or he tried to go to bed. Her attempts not being all that successful in sleeping

   For Kelly the last two weeks have been filled with lots of training and studying. When he's not doing that he's cooped up in the hotel room talking to Stella or exploring just trying to make the best of his time there although he wishes Stella could be with him he knew he had to make due. He wished knowing it was to benefit their future family would make it easier but it never seems too no matter how hard he tries to make it.

  One day after shift Stella started to feel bad. Bad nausea, lightheadedness, and vomiting. She didn't think anything of it at first as she thought she might have just caught a bug.. to which she thought it's just what she needed right now. It's not like there was anyone there to take care of her. After a few more days of these symptoms she started to become leary about it being a potential sickness as she then noticed she was 2 weeks late from her period she began to panic. "How can I do this without Kelly"  "Whats going to happen if his training gets extended" "Can we even do this if I am pregnant" "What if our relationship isn't strong enough" all questions that started to flood into her head.

  The next day on shift she asked Boden if truck could make a run in between calls to which she was going to run into Walgreens and grab her a pregnancy test to take later

  Later that night on shift Stella snuck off to the bathroom and took the test. She decided after the next shift to fly down to Alabama to surprise Kelly. She was kinda glad she had an excuse now to go see him after all this time. Rather the test negative or positive she needed Kelly right now just to reassure that everything would be okay.

The next day after shift she jumped on a plane and went down to Alabama where Kelly was. She decided to go on to his hotel room and just be waiting on him once he got out of class. Once he got out of class he headed on back to the room and was surprised to see her there after all this time. He suddenly felt guilty because he wanted her first time to be there had she decided to come down be perfect. He wanted to plan a perfect day of playing tourist in town and a perfect night full of having everything else tuned out and just take in the fact that they are together.. like they always did back in Chicago. As much as that surprised him nothing surprised him like hearing the words "Kelly I took a pregnancy test on shift yesterday and it turns out our world...

Notes:
Please feel free to leave advice or potential ideas in the comments