"Lemonade. "

She was glad that Starbucks was open because if not . . . she woukd have die withoug her lemonade.

She took her lemonade and pay for it, not before letting the cashier a good amount of money for the good service and also a “see you soon.” it was true, Sakura Haruno always come to Starbucks to drink her favorite juice and sometimes she goes for an ice-tea or something sweeter.

After leaving Starbucks, Sakura was walking to her favorite place, but was distracted when she headed a male voice yell at her. She stop in her tracks and turn around meeting a pair of onyx eyes.

"Huh?" she said in total confusion. The guy snicker and look at her like she was dump.

"You got the wrong lemonade. " he simply said while poiting to her hands.

She look at him confused before looking at her drink and he was right. In her drink, or the drink that it supposed to be her it says "Sasuke."

Her eyebrows furrowed and she look at the guy in front of her before blushing of embarrassment.

"Sorry, I thought it was mine." she give her drink or more like his drink to the respective owner. He nod and give her what she pay for, her drink. They part different ways.

-
It has being two hours since the lemonade incident. And Sakura was still thinking about him. How he have a good posture, cold but warming eyes, a good smirk.

Her thoughts were interrupted again when a book hit her head, she was getting distracted by the thought of a unknown man. She look at the book before placing it where it belongs, she also return the five books she had read in the past few hours.

After placing them she took two new books and when she was about to pick the third one she notice she was short and out of height to grab it. She curse under her breath when she found at she was and is a short collage girl.

Suddenly she felt a warm and tickling sensation behind her she saw a long and pale arm with a black jacket grabbing the book she was dying to reach. She felt the perfume of a masculine aroma with a mint scent. "Here." the voice said and she froze in her spot.

She turn around after a minute or two. The shock evident in her face. And she saw it, she saw the face that has being all day in her mind. She saw Sasuke.

"T-thanks." she said awkwardly before walking to a nearby table. She place the three books there and she took a sit. She was opening the book when the sit in front of her got occupied by a certain raven boy.

"So anatomy, huh?" he said nonchalant. She nod biting her lips. She watch as he pick up one of her book and start reading awkwardly some information. She was trying hard no to look desperate. But his smooth skin and the way he fingers run on the books paper make her feel weird like she need to be surrounded by does hands, protected.

"Enjoying what you see, Sakura? " he said not even glancing at her. And she held into a breath.

"Who did you know my name?" she said without thinking twice.

"We, I mean you took my lemonade and I took yours I also glance at the lemonade and read your name. Your the librarian helper or at least that's what the I'd says." he point to my chest were my identification was.

"And your Tsunade, my mom doctor, appendices. " he said and look at her. And she again, bite her lips. She nod and then she hear a chuckle.

"Thats what the librarian said when I ask for you." he said smirking at her. A wave of shock hit her.

He was asking for her? Why?

"Why?" she said out loud.

"Do you want to switch lemonades again?" he said before smiling again.

She nod and they took off, not before Sasuke's clarification about that being a date. And Sakura thanking Starbucks.