"Possessive. "

She was walking throw the hospital, the click sound of her high heels making everyone knows who she is.

She was dressed with her Dr uniform, who was hugging all her curves, all was just a plain red dress that stop about her knees and high heels.

She was use to this, used to hear nurses greeting her and she acknowledge them by a nod and a angelic smile. She enter to her office and sigh. She was exhausted, she has being in the hospital since 7:00 a.m. and is already 4:30 p.m.

Konoha has being very busy this days even when the war was over almost 10 months ago. Sakura was eager to get out of the hospital as soon as possible.

She took her coat off and she walk out of the hospital not before letting the nurses know what to do. She was walking till she saw her boyfriend. She smile at him when she saw him walking to her direction.

"Hi, Sasuke-kun!" she smile while pecking his lips. He give her a ghostly smile and interview their fingers. While they were walking to their apartment which Sasuke said they need because the villagers need to know that they are together and after all she had to agree because there was no escape from that.

They walk for minutes till a little girl bump into Sakura and grin at her.

"Sakura-neechan! Yukio is molesting me, again!" the little girl said. Sakura broke her hand from Sasuke's grip and took the girl in her hands and embrace her. While Sakura was talking to the childrens that after Yumio arrive they did arrive as well, Sasuke couldn't stop hearing whispers.

And when he carefully and professionally listen to them he just got mad. Scratch that he got furious.

"Oh, look at Sakura-chan! She's so cute!"

"She looks better with her long hair!"

"Look at does curves!"

And the whispers when on and on. Sasuke's eyes twitch in annoyance. Does peasants were talking about his Sakura. Sasuke gave them the death glare and the walk off. When he look at Sakura and saw her waving goodbye to the children's he walk to her and take her by the waist. He give her a passionate kiss, making her blush. And making everyone who was watching realize who Sakura's owner was and will be. That is if they didn't notice the Uchiha necklace that she always wear.

"Cut your hair or put it in a bun. Don't get it just plainly normal if your not in our apartment. " he said. She look confused at him because really he was the one who told her to let her hair grow and now it was reaching and almost touching her butt. And now he want her to cut it?

And then she realize what was happening. And she laugh making the Uchiha roll his eyes.

"Guys were staring? " she ask chuckling at her boyfriend possessiveness.

"Youre just mine. I dont know why they dont get it. I guess I have to make it obvious." he said before disappearing with her.