"Military love."

She look at the reflection on the mirror, she was satisfied with her figure, everything seems fine but her eyes, why they have to be so dull?

All because of him. She shouldn't had trust him but she was in love with him, she couldn't help it.

I sigh scape her plumb lips, and her head was slightly shake, she didn't need all this thoughts. She's going to meet someone knew today.

She look at her outfit once again, she was wearing a black dress that stop inches above her knees, her shoulder and arms covered by a gray vest and lastly red high heels. Her hair was straight with natural curls on the tips, her make up consist of mascara, eyeliner and a natural shade of pink lipstick. She smile once again and put some wrist bands that she got for her best friend, Hinata and her simple necklace by Ino.

-

She arrived at the restaurant expecting to be late or being left alone by her date.

She have to admit that the day the met because of Naruto was very special. Everyday of the past week where Naruto had make them go out as a group she has felt something. But she shook the thoughts away.

She couldn't fall in love again.

She enter the restaurant and walked to her date, who was glancing at his wrist in search for his watch to be mistaken.

"I'm sorry that I'm late." she said softly.

He looked at her before grinning and taking her sit, he let her sit and then he sat in his respecting place.

"There's no need for you to worry. I'm glad you came." he said.

She nod a little, still new to the feeling.

"I guess I need a day off from my part time job and my apartment." she said like it was nothing, like it means nothing.

He just chuckle and all their time on their date they talk about everything, from their liking and disliking, from their hobbies and futures dreams.

"A doctor I see . . ."

"We were searching for new doctors at my job, if your interested that's it." he said smiling softly.

She saw how sincere he was, so care free.

"And where would that be?" she tilted her face when she saw him become serious.

"At the military base."

His . . .his a soldier!? But his so full of emotions . . .

He nods once again.

"I'm just here for a break, a vacation. But that was a 2 days vacation but something caught my eyes . . ."

I look out of the window. Not wanting him to notice that it did affected me what he said, because I was kinda hoping.

Maybe it was Ino, they had being talking a lot for the past week.

"And it was you, Sakura. I have stay here because of you . . ."