"I'm Mama favorite."

It was a regular day in Konaha, everything was peaceful and normal, almost.

“I said no.”

“But—!”

The pink haired girl didn't wanted to argue, really. She was tired and just wanted to go home.

“But I want chocolates, tons and tons of chocolates,” said the small child. Her blonde and silky hair was up in two pony tails, her green eyes pleading for her wish to come true.

“Listen Mika, I know you love chocolates. I myself do, but I also know how ill you are and as a mother, I wouldn't want my baby girl to get more ill by just doing as she says,” the pink haired lady said.

“You have a daughter? Is she like me?” asked Mika sitting on her doctors lap.

Said Doctor chuckle, she knew the girl all too well, her mother was out on a missing and she fell ill by her doing. All she ate was chocolate and junk food even when she knew how to cook even as such a young age.

Unlike Sakura.

“Yes, I do. She's really brilliant and careful.”

“Oh, does she love chocolate?”

At that the Haruno smile, Sarad wasn't fond of sweet things but didn't hate them unlike her father.

Oh, Sasuke . . .

“She does, she likes dark chocolate more than any chocolate at all. But she doesn't eat them often, for she likes to take care of herself.”

“She wans to be a Hokage, therefore she needs to watch out for herself.”

“I want to be a Sarada too,” said the small child, soon falling asleep on her Doctors lap.

The innocence of a child was something that we will never get used to. They were just too happy and uncaring.

Talking about that, she wonders how her baby girl was doing.

The young Uchiha was reading peacefully on her living room, knowing her mom wasn't home she took the time to spend it alone.

A desperate sigh escaped her lips as soon as she heard her phone ringtone indicating she had a new text message.

She wonder who could be dense enough to interrupt her reading time, she pondered on how annoying people could be and if it was even possible to be so—

Once again another text message arrive.

“How annoying,” she raised up her hand staring at her phone screen, a text message was displayed in said thing.

From Sasuke-kun:
“I'll be out at 5 or so. Just to let you know that I do know how to use my phone. I expect tomatoes in the menu as an apology. ”

From Sasuke-kun? When the hell she called her fatherSasuke-kun”? Don't tell me mom— of course she did.

Sarada wondered how her mother could be so careless or rather so overprotective. Ever since Sakura decide to buy her a phone she would occasionally take her phone and check it.