"Healing a broken heart."

“See right there? Is a broken rib, and just a inch away is the bullet. My experience says that this guy was shot, the bullet have go trough his rib and now is at the edge of enter to his lung. What leaves us to take him to surgery as fast as possible!” I said to my students, Hinata. Who was also my best friend, she gas become a good at surgeries almost as good as me.

“H-hai! I'll be on my way, Sakura-chan!”

She leave running from my office to the hallways and loosing herself in a sea of paper work.

I glance at my watch and saw that it was time for a walk to section C: Mental patients.

As minutes past and I arrived to session C, my eyes landed on a certain room, room 211C to be exact.

I re-adjust my doctor uniform that consist of a red button up shirt, a black slim skirt that stop above my knees and my lab coat, my coats sleeves were up to my elbows, showing off my gift from my male best friend who happen to be Hinata's husband, Naruto, a  small black watch with little cherry blossoms everywhere. A sigh left my plum up lips when I took notice of the screen behind the doors.

“Fuck no! I don't need this bullshit! Go fuck yourself, you asshole!” I flinch at does words, does bad and unnecessary words...curses being directly throw it to the others nurses.

I step in.

[ S a s u k e ]

She's here. I can feel it.

I breath deeply, her perfume intoxicating my lungs.

She makes me crazy . . .

“Ohayo.” said her sweet voice when she entered my room, this white and disgusting room.

She gasped when her eyes landed on mine, and she shook her head.

“You're once again with a bloody lip, who was the guy this time?” she said, her hand landed on my face but she took it always as soon as possible, just to walk away to the desk near my bed.

Goddamn it, she was wearing that red dress again, damn . . . does hips and her round ass just—

“Sit here, I'll patch up your lips, then you're going to take a bath.”

“Are you coming with me, babe?”

“Then we'll go to your phycologists —”

“Fine.” I said, sitting at the end of the bed, a spread my legs open, I knew she would unconsciously place her self between my legs, not that I complain.

After all my checkup she finally reached my favorite part.

When she did as I though, once again her hand touched my lips and cheekbones, landing on my neck to see if there were signs of me trying to end up my life.

“I guess is just your lip then.”

I nod, I wasn't paying attention, all I was doing is checking my nurse out . . . my nurse.

I grab her waist and put her closer, burring my face on the crop of her neck, my hand going down from her waist, down her hips and going up again, landing on her round ass, which I gladly grab.

“Sasu—”

Shut up.”

You're mine, c o m p l e t l y.”

“Stop.” said said pushing me away.

“Sasuke we have talk about this, you have to cooperate if you want—”

“All I want is you.

“You use to have me, but you decide being possessive, look at yourself now! You're on a psychiatric! Thanks to your possessiveness! ” she yelled at me and oh . . .  how her skirt is exposing her legs . . .  her breast razing up and down with every breath she takes . . .

“He was near you.”

“So I killed him.”

“For you.