"I'm a professional. "

"Do you think we can go out?" said my last patient for the day.

"Steven you are my patience, not only my patience but you are 14 and I'm 20 reaching my 21." she said sweetly.

"But I'm very mature for my age, babe." he wink.

Oh really? Should I applause and give you a medal for it? I think not.

"I'm sure of that. Now leave, your parents are waiting." she said and walk to her desk.

"Till' next time." he said winking.

"Thanks Kami he left. Such an annoyance. "
-
"I thought you didn't date." a husky voice said from the window.

"Need a checkup before the mission? " she said not even starting at the raven boy.

He nod and sit himself.

"It's actually a checkup after the mission. " he said just to hit a nerve.

"Same thing." she said checking his pulse.

He notices her fragile form, her skinny finger and how her lips part away from each other just a little. And he stop his thoughts.

"Seems good." she said before continue.

"He was hitting on you?"

She nod.

"He was kinda young."

"He was 14 but he classified himself as a boy very mature for his age." she chuckle.

"Letting that aside, you are free to go. All your vitals and you in general are good." she said winking.

"I thought you were professional and didn't date, Haruno." he grinned.

"That doesn't mean I can't flirt with my boyfriend. "