"Suicidal."

"Can you tell me about yourself?"

"....."

"How can I help you if you don't talk?"

"I don't like happiness, in fact I don't know the definition of that."

"That's a start, tell me about yourself."

"I don't like talking or interacting, I like music that have deep meaning like rock."

"Hobbies?"

"I don't have any hobbies."

"Sasuke we all have hobbies."

I was here again, there's no escape to my suicidal attempt.

"I cut myself."

She sight her short bubblegum hair swaying when she avert her eyes at me, green forest.

"Sasuke that's not a hobby. I know your intelligent so I'll talk about myself and then your going to use my information and change it to your liking. Deal?"

I nod but I wasn't really paying attention, my full attention was on her face and the way she says my name.

"Well I'm Sakura Haruno, I'm 21 and I have live here since I was five. My favorite color is pastel pink. My hobbies are helping people, drawing, singing and making little walks. I'm currently studying for being a better phycologists. Oh, and I'm single!"

Good to know, blossom.

"Well see? Its not that hard! Your turn."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I'm 22 and I live here since ever. My best friend is Naruto and my hobbies are cutting and you." I smirk.
-