"He is Bad news."

She was walking with her black 8 inches high heels, her hair was curled and messy in a sexy way. Her red dress showing off her curves stoping inches above her midtight, showing her creamy legs. Her make up, that face didn't need any but she was using makeup making her look like a Godness.

She was ready for her next mistake.

She enter the bar, her plump lips change into a smirk, showing of her perfect and white teeth.

She walk with elegant but firm steps to the bar, the club or how she calls it.

The place where her next victim is.

"A strawberry vodka." she said not even looking at the flirtatious bartender. She new he doesn't have any money, no that she needs the money. But she was use to a good living.

He handed her the drink and a napkin with his number, she didn't even glance at it.

"Searching for your next victim?" he said.

A smirk made it ways to her lips.

"Of course. How do you expect me to have fun?" she said sinicaly.

"Since when do you use makeup?"

"Is easier to make them come to me."

He nod, putting his hand on her waist.

"If you come with me you don't have to do all this, Sakura." he said kissing her neck.

She push him away.

"We are done Sasuke." she said sitting on the bar and looking at the bartender, he nod understanding she wants another strawberry vodka.

"It's not like you didn't like it" he smirk.

No, I loved it. But no more.

"And did you? Did you enjoy having a virgin begging for love and all when you just play it her during your one year relationship?" she spat.

He was a cheater, he use her just for fun.

"And I'm sorry she was nothing to me." he tried to kiss her and she stood up.

"Just like I was." she said paying for her drinks.

She walked away.