"I'm a Shipper. "

"Again Hinata, I don't think he will say that." I said giggling. Hinata my shy and gorgeous best friends was debating between confessing her love to my male best friend Naruto; who is dense enough to not notice her yet. Or choosing to kept loving him from a distance.

"But Sakura-chan.....what if he said no? I couldn't handle facing him! And then I have to move away, change my name-" I cut her off.

"Hinata you have some serious problem called too much Korean drama's on your head. And the second one Naruto is always asking you to go get ramen with him, helping him to make even the smallest decision, he even let you watch over Kurama for a whole week, he doesn't even trust Sasuke-kun on that." I said trying to convince her.

"I'll do it!" she said happily.

"Really?" I said happy because it took me two hours and two packets of her favorite chocolate chips cookies.

"Tomorrow that is." she said giggling.

And I'm starting to think I'm going to sulk in a corner.
-
"So what happened after he took you to eat?" I asked.

"He drove me to the park and we walk, talk and laugh there." she said with her face bright red.

"Hinata you can't come to my house, open a package of cookies say you guys are dating and not give me some details. I feel offended. " I said trying to convince her to be more specific.

"He ask me to be his girlfriend at the park, near the lake. He told me he couldn't handle how I look under the moonlight that I was looking more angelic and perfect." she said blushing mad and petting my cat furiously.

Poor cat of mine.

"And you guys kissed? Right?" I asked for the ninth time.

"Yes...." she said hiding her face in a pillow.

My favorite writer is in love.

"You're really are in love! And well I'm really happy!" I said hugging my tomato friend.

"But there's a problem..." she said.

And I was ready to go to Narutos house, kick the door down and give him the most painful death ever.

"He wants a double date and you're in."

I just mentally die.
-

"Sakura-chan you just can't go like that...not after you told me to dress like this." she said.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a simple white shirt, light blue jeans, my red vans and light make up.

"You're right. I should change into some sport shoes or put on my black leather jacket or the light brown one. Right?" I asked and she just laugh.

"You made me wear a sunflower sundress, a white leather jacket and your brown combat boots and I can choose what are you waiting? That's unfair." she pout.

Sometimes I regret paying her classes so she could earned confidence.

"Because one, I love how you look on dresses, two I don't even want to date someone. " I said matter of factly.

Because as hypocritical as it sounds I'm like my best friend. I prefer loving from a distance.

"Fine but you own me cookies and milk." she said.

"Didn't you ate all your cookies and mines?" I ask with a raised eyebrows.

"Then I guess you need to buy new ones, nee Sakura-chan?"

I love my best friend.
-
"I'm thankful I'm wearing skinny jeans." I said to know one in particular.

"The dobe is so childish." he said.

Why would I have to be this miserable? I should have pay attention to Hinata! Now I look like zhit in front of him!

"I guess but at least Hinata is having fun." I smile and took a picture of them.

"So that's mean that you're not?" he asked almost hurt. But come on how can the all time perfect Uchiha Sasuke -that I have being in love with since forever - get hurt by something or someone.

Never.

"It's not that." I said biting my lips and putting my hair in a messy bun.

"What is it then?" he said while we stop to drink a lemonade. Naruto and Hinata where trying to win Hinata a big panda bear.

She's so lucky! I'm proud of her tho!

"I'm a shipper. I'm not use to go on date, I like helping people to go on dates." I said and he nod. But a smirk make it's ways into his lips.

Are they kissable? Probably.

"Well I hope you change your mine because it took almost all my pride to convince the dope to have a double date. And around $10.00 to convince him not to tell." he said.