"So long, best friend." [2]

As she made it to the park she was amazed.

Not because of the brand new technology, because of the children's, no, it was the art.

She could hardly believe what her eyes were string at, art. Different colors and feelings were spoking to her and she was breathless.

"You made it!" she heard before being hugged. And by the coconut smell, she knew it was Ino.

"I've missed you so much, you're finally ere and I still can't believe it!" They hugged for almost five minutes, until Hnata join them, "I've missed you both too!"

After the emotional encounter between the friends Sakura could not help but be happy. She saw Ten Ten who is now, officially, Neji's girlfriend. Shikamaru was spoiling Ino and you could see Hinata and Naruto makinh flower crowns.

They were all too happy, and even when she have more friends, this people were the ones she missed the most.

Even him, but he wasn't here. He couldn't, he didn't wanted to, he didn't needed to.

But he did.

"So you're back," he casually sit beside her on the green grass. "For how long?"

"Till I feel like going back, does it irritates you that I'm here?"

He chuckles, she was a lot of thins, but they were never negative. Though she was naïve, he always like that about her, her pureness.

"Not at all. How's things going?"

She laugh, he was trying to have a conversation like nothing happen two yeas ago.

I'm not having this.

"You don't care. In fact, you never did. I was living, Sasuke. I was your best friend, all I asked for was for you to love me, but you didn't. I was living and I needed a reason to stay; I wanted you to be my reason. But you didn't care, you pushed me away, saying I was barely a friend. I went to all your games, from the baseball games, soccer games, basketball games to even lacrosse ones. I help you on your study and assignments when you have a lot of practices, I help you in everything including having your father approval. I dedicate my time to you, my feeling and every heartbeat and I was merely a friend. Not even a best friend, and even though you said that, I was fine. Because I still had you, but when I asked you to be my reason to not leave, you didn't came to the airport. I was broken. But still hoping for a call, a text even an email; but they never arrived just like you did that day at the airport."

"I......I'm sorry. But how was I supposedly to live with the idea that I had your future in my hands? You were asked to go to Harvard, and you wanted to stay. I wasn't going to take your dream away. I couldn't have lived with that. You have done so much for me, yet you wanted to do more. So I did what I did. Even if it cost me loosing you, even if we no loner talk, I knew you were having and living your dream. Even if I loosened m best friend, i knew she was happy and that's all I took for me to be happy. No, I didn't wanted to be the reason for you to stay, Sakura. I wanted to be the reason you make it trough our dream, I worked hard to win all does games, to get you a lot of money support for Harvard, to vet you the future you deserve. Because of me being in love with you it's because I had to let you go."