"Ghost and Nerd."

"Haruno Sakura." said the silver haired man, his face being almost covered by his mask.

"H...Here..." said a shy voice while racing a hand with sark green nail polish on her nails, her hands looking soft, so fragile and thin.

The teacher nod, knowing that the girl was his beat student, A+ and perfect scores yet she was shy.

"Uchiha Sasuke." the teacher said not even bothering to look for the guy.

"Hn." was all he could say of perhaps what he wanted to say.

"Uchiha, you will be partner with Haruno. For all of you I called earlier please get to work with your partner."

"Who is Haruno?" ask a certain raven, who was know as the most arrogant and intelligent guy in the class- and the drop death- of the school.

"I....I'm Haruno." said the girl, with embarrassment and disappointment because heck he was her crush since kinder garden!!!

He look at her, she could be easily spotted. Huge forhead, pink hair and green eyes. Still he already knew her since the begging but he never knew her name.

Because for him....she was something else.

"Good." he said before sitting beside her.

"I....I can do all t-the work if you w-want..." she start since she knew every guy make her do all the work.

"If is natural?" he asked nonchalant.

The girl nod bitying her lip, almost everybody has ask her the same question.

"Why do you kept it in that bun."

"B...because is very long...."

"I like it how it looks."

She just blush furiously.

He liked it!

"I know your like a ghosts, unknown but I have saw you."

"I had notice your ghost and nerd existence since day one specially your bun."

She blushed more.

Why is this happening!?

"And I like it." he said starting to make the project.

Any request? :3