2018 to 2020

Hello,

I believe I own the whole community a lot.

On February 16, 2018 a made a small but important announcement about my mental health, though it was sincere, it was short and unapologetic.

2015,
Now, I am aware that when I started this I wasn't as mentally stable as I am now, for this was what I used to feel my best. I would get amazing comments or more unwelcoming ones about my grammar or language (which I would labeled as rude considering English is just my second language), but I would get something that was mine. Something that I didn't have to share with my family and friends but others, and somehow this was an escaped. But I loved writing because it was my thing, and I loved to be loved because of it.

I started a relationship (2015) and he believed he could also be someone who I could rely on, regardless of my story of love, I didn't believed in falling in love. So when a guy comes and decides he will stay and instead of trying hard do change me he would accept me for who I am and let me change if I wanted, on my time and by my rules things started to change. I wish I could say things were just "the broken girls meets a less broken boy and they both succeed in being strong and less broken", no. Things were hard, and I was falling and drowning but I wasn't alone

But since 2015 to 2017 I changed a lot and I was content, ready for more even though it was a slow and difficult process, I was doubtful most of the time. I did not trust nor care a lot, but I tried. And tried hard. This took me a lot of fights with him, my male bestfriend at the time, my family and everyone. Writing what was good to me, and my boyfriend who would later apologize and sit next to me so I could write.

2017,
When I got my phone taken away in 2017 I met who is still my two male best friend, whom I've spend the best year of my life (which was also my senior year, cheesy), anyway, after that year of changes and progressing regardless for setback, I still thought myself as the same person. Everything was the same, but something did change. Even though I still loved reading I did not enjoyed myself as a writer, nor a person reading in this app. That's when in 2018 I decided to leave, and I did. I deleted the app and that was that.

I was happy with my boyfriend, my bestfriends and friends, my family (even with the big issues and differences was there), I no longer needed Whattpad because I had them.

To this day, I am still in the same relationship (just hade my 5th anniversary!), I'm still in the best friendship with my two male bestfriends and all my friends and family members who have decided to love me as I am, and they are still my support system. To this day I still have them.

I do write for my own amusement, for my university lectures, for the man who I hope to spend the rest of my life with, for the two guys who are everything to me as well. For the family members I love and for those who I don't.

But I don't see myself writing for this book.

-
I am in love with this anime, always have since 4th grade, for 12 years I have read and watch this anime grow into what it is! And I will always claim to be obsessed, and this anime will always be my favorite, I have no doubt. I love that we got what we always wanted as fans and even more and now we also get to see their kids growth.

But I have decided to say goodbye forever to this SasuSaku books of one-shots. I loved and love to be its author, with the mistakes and the ignorance I carried through the years I wrote a few pages for this books. And yes, it could've being better, it could and it should be better! But it is mine and it represent me, the me who needed this and was happy with its results years back. Changing this would somehow insult the little writer I thought I was. And there was a lot I hated about me, but not that person who loved this book.

2020,
Goodbye to the people who had loved a book by an author who didn't loved herself enough but have changed for the better. I hope this years and the next to come leave you out of breath with the opportunities that comes within your reach.

This unedited, letter is for those who loved this books. For the ones that voted and commented! For the private messages full of love or those who wished me wrong. I will carry you in my heart,

Always an forever,
The blue soul