"Expect the unexpected. "

. . . In . . .

. . . Out . . .

. . . In . . .

. . . Out . . .

. . . In. . .

. . . Out . . .

"Stop taking deep breath like that. Just relaxed I'm sure you'll do just fine."

"I don't need a just fine, I need a you're going to do just perfect, Ino."

"Sakura . . . there's no such a things a perfect or even perfection at all."

-

"Chacter four: "And she was breathing with difficulty . . . or was she? Was she even breathing or just making the pain last longer? -"

"Stop." said the monotone voice, that voice that the pink haired girl was so stressed about. She needs this job, she needs it.

"Your book is fine, so far. Like the other ones but . . . they are soulless. "

"Soulles?" she said. She was currently in the most outrageous place ever, grey wall with white Christmas lights, delicate floors and cactuses everywhere giving the atmosphere a peaceful sight. A wall with a gigantic bookshelf that was just so overwhelming and-

"And stop spacing out. Sakura I just feel like you have so much trouble with yourself."

"You make people feel a thousands things yet you don't feel."

"I'm sorry . . ."
-

Shakes

Sobs

Stop

Shakes

Sobs

Stop

. . . Shakes . . .

. . . Sob . . .

. . .Stop . . .

You could hear and almost feel how she was breaking inside . . . how her sobs shakes everything from the inside to the outside . . . how she was loosing her self in a sea of darkness . . . how bad the nod in her troat is . . . how bad she is . . .
-

"Chapter six: It was a sea, she was sure of it . . . she was sure she was drowning in a sea . . . a sea of thoughts at least -"

"Stop."

Does words that leave his lips, does lips that are hunting her dreams . . .

"Sakura you have to feel it."

But I am.

"Sorry again."

"And she saw it, she saw the pitch black and full of emptiness and endlessly thoughts come to an end. She saw him."

"Better."

-

"Did you got the job?"

The pink haired girl registered her self on her mirror, she was wearing a simple gray jersey that stop mid-tight and black knee sucks and her long pink her that usually stop above her shoulder were now in a messy bun and-

"Sakura! God stop spacing out!"

"Sorry-"

"Ino leave. I'm going to talk with her." she looked around and saw the reason her emptiness disappear . . .

"What are you doing here? I thought our other reading section would be next week?"

"Expect the unexpected. "
-

Hey, I'll probably end soon this book!

Any request? ;)