58. a promise to the dead

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// a promise to the dead — fifty eight

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// a promise to the dead
— fifty eight

ELIANA WOKE UP BRIGHT and early that school morning and headed to the Stilinski's residence when Stiles didn't answer any of her calls or text messages. She knew that the lacrosse game was important to him and she also knew that if she didn't wake him, it wouldn't make her a good friend.

"Stiles!" Eliana called out once she entered the home, she looked around the home and noticed the ticking of the clock causing her to race upstairs. "Stiles." The man in bed continued his slumber with a snore. "Stiles."

Stiles then hummed. Eliana walked around the bed and pulled the curtain's open. "You've got early morning practice for the game tomorrow, you asked me to come and get you, remember?"

"Uh-huh."

Eliana exhaled. "Stiles, you and I both know you'll need to practice because if you don't you'll get nervous for the big game tomorrow and we know it's not a good look."

"I'm not nervous." Stiles murmured through his sleep. Eliana walked over to the dresser and began picking out his outfit. "We have to get to school early today, Malia wants me to help her study for a math test that would determine whether or not she'll be a senior with us next year."

Stiles mumbled beneath his breath as he rolled over on his side, snoring himself back to sleep. Eliana spun on her heel and exhaled. "Stiles! Please, I don't want to deal with an annoyed coyote today."

Eliana sighed in defeat and plopped right by his feet, fiddling with the golden ring between her fingers. She peered around the semi-clean bedroom and up to the large white board with the faces of the people who's been murdered to people who are the murderer.

"Hey, Stiles." Eliana spoke out, gently pushing off the bed and walked up to the broad. Stiles hummed laying flat on his back, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What's the desert wolf have to do with any of this?"

Stiles smacked his lips together with his eyes fluttering shut. Eliana looked back her shoulder to find him sound asleep. "I give up." She muttered shaking her head, when the sight of his car keys gave her an idea.

"You know I walked here today." Eliana began picking up the key, Stiles mumbled something she didn't understand. "And I'll probably just take your car and hopefully not crash it just to some pipes or off a building."

Eliana exhaled making her way at out the door. Stiles eyes snapped open as he sat up. "I'm up! I'm wake now."

✩★✩