Part 1 - The Fight

╔═.✾. ════╗

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ZOÉ SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Alex shouted.
"MAYBE I WOULD SHUT UP IF YOU WERENT SUCH A DICKHEAD!" Zoé snapped.
"oh you did not zoé. you don't know what the fuck you just started."

another night of arguing. i guess you could say alex and zoé were not compatible.

Alex approached zoé and clutched his fists.
"alex please don't, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that!" Zoé said, her whole body full of fear.
"ALE-" alex punched zoés already bruised face.
"That's what you get for getting moody with me, you stupid bitch." Alex said after cracking his knuckles. "You're so pathetic." Alex finished.

Zoé started sobbing as she felt blood dripping from her face from Alex's sharp rings.
"I-I'm sorry Alex.. i shouldn't have said those things but-" zoé sobbed as she was cut off.
"I dont want to hear you're buts. You better be fucking sorry. Now I'm leaving and you better not tell ANYONE about this, or you'll know about it. Isn't that right Zoé?" "Or are you SO PATHETIC to go and tell everyone, and get me in trouble?

"No, no i wouldnt-.." zoé replied, her face full of tears.
"Stop fucking crying. You're so stupid, little bitch can't take a punch."
"If you were pretty like any other girl, and not so fucking fat, maybe I wouldn't hurt you."
Alex nastily said.
"Why are you even with me then, if you don't like me?" I said, the thick blood starting to run down my face, and onto my legs.

"Because you're what I get my anger out of? Are you that stupid to not know that? Of course I don't like you."
"No one loves you"
"And whoever says they are, they're fucking full of shit."
His words hurt like KNIVES.
I wouldnt do this anymore. I just wanted to disappear. No one would notice anyway, or care.

"Now I'm leaving for gods sake. I'm sick of you. You better have that face covered tomorrow, we're going out to see my friends, I don't want them to know how much of a loser you are."

"O-ok." Zoé said wiping the almost dry blood from her face, also wiping the left over tears.

Alex left the home and on his way he had smashed something that sounded like a vase.
Zoé shrieked in shock. She was frightened for her life.

Zoés POV
Why the fuck does he do this? What did I ever do to deserve this ? This has been going on for far too long now. I can't live like this any longer..

╚════.✾. ═╝

Authors note

first part, done! kinda an emotional one, i promise the next few parts will be longer!
love you guys ❤️🫶🏻
also tell me if i should do something better/give feedback in general pls🌞

words: 471