Part 5 - Meet

HANDSOME MAN APPROACHING US?!?!

Me and Mia pretended we were laughing and talking about something super hilarious until he stood at the bar, next to us.
"Hey" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Well hello there handsome face"
"Oh?" He replied.
"I'll leave you two to it then" Mia said.
She mouthed to me;
"I'm going to talk to this girl I saw, I shall be back.
I winked back in reply.

"Sooo.. where are you from? Are you local?" "You don't sound it." The man said. I knew that voice from somewhere.
"Haha, no, I'm actually from the UK. I lived in LA for a bit now suddenly I'm here!"
"Ah, nice! What's your name then beautiful?"
"Zoé, what about you then?"
"Bojan, Bojan Cvjeticanin." He looked me up and down.
"Oh so we're throwing in last names too?" I said.
"We sure are"
"Zoé, Thomson."
"Pretty face with a pretty name."
"Really?" I gave Bojan the eyes.

I got to know Bojan and we were taking for ages, I found out about his band and everything! It felt like i had known him for ages, even though we had literally just met about half an hour ago.
"You're an interesting girl, zoé, different to others ive met".
"I'll take that as a compliment"
"Do you want another drink?"
"Sure, let me give you money for it"
"No no no, let me pay."
"Why?" I said confused.
"Because you're pretty." Bojan said.
"Oh?" "You're not so bad yourself."
"Damn.."
"Im kidding, you're very beautiful Bojan."
"I'll take it." He said winking at me.
I swear i knew that voice from somewhere.

He came back with a drink for me and we continued to talk about our lives. He told me about how he was going on tour with his band soon. I really badly wanted to tell him about what happened, but i think it would throw him off or put him off me.. maybe if we see each other again and get closer I'll tell him. You never know.

It was getting late and Mia came back to find me with Bojan. She said that we should probably head home. It was a shame that i had to leave Bojan but it was the right thing to do. I didn't want to get that drunk to the point i would end up in a ditch. It was too soon to go home with him. We had just met!
Mia went to go pay for all of the stuff on her tab (think that's how that works no idea tbh) and Bojan walked me out of the club.
"It was so lovely meeting you, zoé."
"I really enjoyed meeting you too, Mr Cvjeticanin."
"Please, take my number." Bojan insisted. I agreed and Bojan gave me his number and I gave him mine.
"Ill text you"
"And I'll reply" i said drunkly.
He laughed.
"You know you're funny."
"I know right."

"Zoé! There is literally no Ubers, we are gonna have to walk"
"Are you fucking serious?"
"Yes." Mia said.
"Hey, I can get my friend to pick us up and take you home."
"Would you be okay with that and would they be?"
"Yes of course" Bojan said.
"Thank you so much."
He got on his phone and called someone under the name "Nace"

"Hej Nace, si buden? Bi mogoče prišel po mene in dve punci? Nimajo poti domov. Kris, Jure in Jan so še tukaj, ampak dvomim, da bodo nocoj odšli,
v redu, to je super, se vidiva srček, haha"
("Hey Nace, are you awake?  Would you be able to maybe pick me up and two girls? They have no way home. Kris, Jure and Jan are still here but I doubt they'll be leaving tonight,
okay thats great, thanks sweetheart, haha"
(Sorry if this isn't all correct i got it off google translate haha)

"He'll be here in 5 minutes."
"Here Zo, take my jacket"
Are you serious!! He just called me Zo!! AND GAVE ME HIS JACKET.
"Thank you Bojan" I said
"Yes, thank you so much for blessing my best friend with your jacket." Mia said smiling at me."

Bojan's friend arrived and we told him the address, and he started driving.
God I had such a good time tonight. There's no way I'm catching feelings this quick, but something really clicked with Bojan, and i Hope it's not just the alcohol. Bojan sat next to me in the car, and put his hand on my thigh because i was shaking from how cold it was outside.

We got to Mias house and I offered Bojan to give his jacket back. He refused.
"No, honestly, keep it, i can get it next time- if there is a next ti-" I interrupted Bojan.
"Bojan, there will be a next time".
I kissed Bojan on the cheek and winked at him as we left the car.
Bojans jaw dropped.

Authors Note
i Hope you all enjoyed this chapter 🫶🏻, i love writing these and more longer chapters are coming ❤️
i love you if you're reading this and i hope you have a spectacular day or night💍

words: 862