Chapter 5: the kiss

Still Andy's Pov:
*the next day*
I was working on mine and chapas project for free time when guess who I saw, Gwendolyn. My old best friend and my now bully, walking over to us.

"What do we have here." She spoke up,

"what do you want gwenny?"I asked glaring at her.
"I want to what this cute girl is doing with a freakshow like you, you should sit with the cool kid not that."she said while looking over to chapa. And I just lowered my head avoiding looking at chapa.

"I think your mistaken, I'm sitting with the coolest person here, and the next time I hear you are bullying my friend, I will end you." Chapa said pulling me closer to her I was blushing like crazy. Gwen scoffed, and stomped off. chapa started talking

"let's get out of here" I nodded and replied

"I know a place" I said smiling. We gathered our things and we went near the skate park since no one was there yet. And I opened a portal to my special place near the waterfall,and I grabbed chapas hand and we were instantly there. I was happy to show her this place.

Chapa Pov:
I was mesmerized by the girl in front of me and happy just to hang out with her. She was smiling like a little kid who just got ice cream. It made me kinda gitty inside.

"How did you find this place DeeDee?" I asked.
"I didn't, my dad did,for my mom. This is were he took her on their first date and where he proposed to her. And a lot of my family memories are here. When my dad passed we never came here as a family anymore. But I wanted to show you this because I trust you to keep this place a secret escape from hard time I guess." She said "its beautiful, and I'm glad you showed me this" I replied getting closer. She looked up at me with loving eyes. I was getting closer so I can kiss her and so was she. She cupped my face and I held her waist and the gap between us closed.

Andys pov:
OMG we are kissing i could feel this spark we our lips collided. We kissed for a bit longer before pulling away for breath and she put her forehead on mine

"I wanted to do that since I first saw you" she said.

"Me too" I replied.

"so who is that girl and what is her problem with you?"she asked.

"She my ex best friend who bullys me from time to time." She looked ready to kill gwen

"hey its okay it won't happen again especially since I have you to protect me right?" I asked putting my hand on her face she nodded and I was happy. We sat and talked about random things and then my phone and her pocket started buzzing.

"Someone is trying to rob the nice nacho ball."I said

"let's go kick some ass"she said smirking at me. And we transformed
TBC

who says love at first sight isn't real.

Eeeeeeee they kissed. Stay tuned for the next part.
Stay beautiful loves 💖
- The_trauma_mama
Word count:535