Chapter 1 : Back to the skies...

(Theme start)

4 months have passed since the war between Maloney and the hive have ended.

The news about the 501st JSFW and Britannia's new alliance is the country from the other side of vortex named "Republic of Emmeria" the Emmerian have lend them a hand to help them defeated Maloney.

Furthermore, that's not the only thing they've heard about it, all around the world have acknowledged and knew that there are the group of pilots who help them.

The Estovakian also signed up for the alliance contract 2 months later.

It all started with there's the unknown vortex had appeared up with no explanation. Then the two fighters flew out of it. They're like they've been lost, didn't know the place they are.

And then, they saw the witches and the fleet got attack by the humanity's long time threat called "Neuroi". With no hesitation they instantly attack and rain the death on those Neuroi and save Britannia from the warmongers.

Those fighter jets firstly came out of nowhere, they got suspended as a threat at first but not too long. They've realized that all of them are the guardians who came here to rescue them.

That was 6 months ago.

...

...

...

They fought ferociously, but in the end they've won. Maloney got arrested and back to the court, he got arrested for commited the war crimes by forcing the children to commit wars the children and betrayed his own country.

Seeing his actions unfold before their own eyes, the leaders around the world vowed to be an alliance for each other.

...

...

...

On the distant island, faraway from civilization. The Guardian angels take to the skies...

Even though they've won the war, there are still some higher ups those did not accept the witches and pilots. They've hired the PMC, Mercenaries, even the rouge witches to keep the pilots away so they can gain their power back.

(Theme end)

Present time.

The entire 501st have visited Emmeria for a couple of weeks and about to get back at their base, due to that they need to station at the Gallia airbase this time.

Talisman : Thanks for coming here.

Minna : Of course Mr. Hiro, we really have a lot of fun! Furthermore, now we can proudly say that we're all the alliance.

Lynette : It's a shame that Yoshika need to go back on her studies and Major Sakamoto need to stay there for the report. But that's their decision.

Genya : Don't worry kitty. Kira and Emma was there, they'll be fine.

Barkhorn : Our higher ups have ordered us to go back and support our allies. The Gallian are having a hard time right now.

Perrine : I'm sorry Mr. Hiro but we really have to go back.