Chapter 4 : Kira's decision.

In this chapter the jet striker will be a joint development between Emmerian and Europe. The striker will not causing any trouble in this chapter. That's all I wanna say.

Previously on last chapter, We've got a new character to our team. She's a young girl that flying F-22A Raptor with a blue ribbon insignia, like the legendary ace pilot "Mobius-1"

Will she be got welcome by the witches?

Let's go!

Several days ago.

After the mysterious pilot had shot down all the MRM pilots, she got a landing permission from Minna. Also she's appears to know Mio very well.

She parking her plane at the hangar, climbing out of her cockpit and take her HMD off from her head, reveal her bright blue eyes and long pure white hair that tied with the blue ribbon.

??? : Phew... That was a long trip to this place, eh?

...

Sakamoto : Lydia?

Lydia : Yeah? Who is it-

Both Mio & Lydia were shocking, yet surprised. Like they haven't seen each other for a long time. But of course it would be a long time, she was the girl in picture 10 years ago and also Mio's friend.

Lydia : *Smiling* It's been a while, Mio.

Sakamoto : *Smiles* It is, Lydia.

Minna : You know her?

Sakamoto : Of course. She's my old friend.

Later, all members are gathering in the hangar to check on those girls. Then, Kira had noticed new member that standing beside her F-22A Raptor with blue ribbon insignia.

Kira : Yoshika, are you okay?!

Yoshika : I'm fine, thanks Kira.

Genya : Lynne! Are you hurt? *Hold her hands*

Lynette : *Giggling* I'm okay, dear.

Genya : *Sigh* Thank god...

Sanya : I'm glad that you're safe, Yoshika.

Eila : It's good that you're not hurt, Miyafuji.

...

Kira : Excuse me?

Lydia : Yes?

Kira : *Take out the picture and show her* Are you a girl in this photo?

Lydia : Yeah, that'd be me.

Kira : *Surprised*

Yoshika : You know something? Kira-kun?

Lydia : *Giggling* I assumed that you can't remember me. Right Yoshika?