Chapter 5 : Four Horsemen.

This chapter is more likely the different one, you'll see why.

Let's go!!! 🛫🛫🛫

After the incident, Kira was finally put and end to the argument between him and his father, his father also trying to change himself for Kira, to be a better father.

Once they're at the base, the 501st have met some guest once again.

She's Ursula Hartmann, Erica's sister. She came here to advise about the jet striker.

Minna : Everyone, this is lieutenant Ursula Hartmann, she's Erica's sister.

All (Except Pilot) : Sister?!

Ursula : Yes, for these jets striker they might change the war with Neuroi but there's a problem.

Shirley : A problem? What is it?

Barkhorn : I don't see any problems while flying it.

Ursula : The jet striker will drain your magic power than the usual striker. It might make you all unconscious while you're flying in the skies.

Barkhorn : Well, it's still a prototype. Don't think about it too much.

Ursula : Thank you for understand, captain Barkhorn. I shall take my leave then.

The next day.

8:00 A.M.

Our pilots just finished their shower and walking on thel hallway to the kitchen room, going for their breakfast.

Genji : Phew... What a fresh shower!

Genya : Yeah!

Kyle : Man, I didn't expect that Hartmann had a sister.

Kira : Same here. Her name was Ursula Hartmann, right?

Yuela : Yup. They're very look alike to each other, except that Ursula wearing a glasses and her personality is way more calm.

Tarkov : Well, what do you expect comrade? They're twins, of course they'll look alike.

...

Lydia : I'm kinda hungry now.

Emma : Don't worry, we were about to have a breakfast. I'm sure that you'll love Miyafuji's cooking!

Lydia : Really? That's awesome!

At kitchen.

Yoshika and Lynette are having a trouble now, because they're running out of the rice. It's a big problem because all the members are at the base today, if they didn't have enough rice, all the members in the base might've a bad day.

Yoshika : Sakamoto-san! We're running out of rice!

Sakamoto : Hm? We're all at the base today. This is not good...

Lynette : What should we do?

...

Minna : We have a list of what we need at the same time. Can you buy it for us?

Lynette & Yoshika : Yes ma'am! *Smile happily*

10 minutes later.

Minna gathering the members at the briefing room to announce about that they're low on the food and supplies.

The people that will go on shopping are Shirley, Lucchini, Yoshika and Kyle. Lynette was also the one who will go but she declined it.

Some of them that included the pilots are telling the things they want to Yoshika.