Chapter 8 : Three of a kind.

Previously on last chapter, we uh... just witnessed something... hilarious I guess? Well yeah, Genji was snapped because um... y'know, my boy just want to sleep.

So, about this chapter... let's get going!

Several days after Genji was running after all the members in the base, because all of them just ruined his precious time to sleep. It ended by all the members kneeled down and got scold by Genji in Chibi style.

0500 Hours.

Republic of Emmeria Air Base.

Ghost Eye : Seems like your sons got a fight with the group of mercenaries, huh.

Shamrock : Which are the alliance's main enemy too. They're called "M.R.M." These guys are the major threat for all the alliance.

Talisman : They're the group of mercenaries from multiple nations gathered up. Most of them were the veterans and aggressors who didn't put their weapons down for peace and still want a bloodshed land.

Avalanche : Can you identify those mercs?

Windhover : From what I heard is most of them are Stovies, Yuke, and other countries from the other side of vortex.

Skykid : *Sigh* Didn't they learn how to leave their grudge behind? I'm getting tired of these idiots.

Shamrock : They don't. Our problem is that those mercs aren't the ordinary soldiers. Like Hiro said, those guys were the veterans and aces.

Talisman : Emma did told me that one of them was the Yuctobanian ace. His name is Viktor Makowski.

...

Serac : You're joking.

Lanner : Viktor Makowski? Jesus, that guy was dangerous.

Windhover : Indeed.

Avalanche : There's no way he's not dangerous. I mean, look at his kill marking. Even he's flying MiG-29A, you can't even leave your eyes from him!

Talisman : Also, look at his number marking on the nose.

All : Hm?

Blue Max : You see anything?

Shamrock : Those numbers...

Ghost Eye : *Sigh* Damn, your sons are gonna have a hard time dealing with him.

Talisman : Yeah... the former ace from Yuctobania.

Windhover : That's why we hired these guys.

Talisman : Right. *Turn at them* Thanks for coming you two.

???#1 : No problem.

???#2 : We just came here because you hired us to assist them. But you're also our alliance, so no problems.

Shamrock : Keep them safe okay?

???#1/2 : Roger.

0545 Hours.

Romagna air base.

Emma was holding the picture and look at the one who took her father's live away. He got short messy purple hair with light purple eyes, dull facial expression with some scars on both of his eyes.

The guy in picture was the one who killed Captain Alvin H. Davenport.

Viktor Makowski.

While Emma was leaning at the fence, looking at the picture, she saw Miyafuji walking to the beach near the base. Miyafuji also saw her standing their too.