Chapter 9 : Ember Masters.

Before we start this chapter, I have something to tell you guys. I'll remove one of the antagonists, they're the rouge witches. Why? Because I feel like it's a contradiction that the witches are humanity's main force against the Neuroi, but there are some groups that have different views and fight among themselves. Also most of the witches were hated by many generals that didn't except them more than a sexual desires. That's it.

Previously on the last chapter, our pilots have fought against the Vulture squadron leader "Viktor Makowski". The former ace from Yuctobania that killed Captain Alvin H. Davenport aka "Chopper". His skill is very vicious that was able to took five pilots, Genji was one of them. He's injured very badly now, due to that he got a round of air cannon in his left lung.

What will happen next?

Let's go.

1650 Hours.

Romagna air base.

The crew have take Genji's body to the emergency room as quickly as possible. The situation is getting worse... his heart has stopped beating while he's on the ship, Yoshika was sitting on his body and doing the CPR, in the other hand Kira was holding the IV Fluid bottle for him and running along with the crew.

While talking him to the emergency room, all the members were following them too.

Trude was running to them with her tears full on her eyes, her lover was lying there without any breathing.

Kira : Hurry up! If we late, he won't last a minute!

Crew 1 : Yes sir!

Yoshika : Don't die on me, Genji-san! *Pumping his chest*

...

Minna : How is he!

Yoshika : Not good, his pulse has weaker by minutes. If I can't get his pulse back he will dead!

Genya : Bro... *Tears falling down*

Emma : ...

Barkhorn : Please... save him... I'm begging you. *Shaken voice*

Kira & Yoshika : We'll try our best!

Several hours later.

The 501st members are waiting at emergency room entrance. The atmosphere is tense, all of them have a worried face right now. Like, who wouldn't worried when your friends were in life or death situation?

Trude was holding her hands Infront of her mouth, mourning quietly.

Barkhorn : ...

Minna : Trude...

Erica : He'll be fine, he's got Kira and Yoshika for treatment. I believe that he'll be fine...

...

Barkhorn : *Sobbing*

Erica : ...

...

Emma : It's my fault...

Lydia : Huh?

Lynette : What do you mean?

Emma : Viktor said to me that came here to get me. If I wasn't here... Genji might not hurt like that...

Lydia : Emma...

Gendo : It's not, Emma.

Denma : Your fault? Nah, even he's here to kill you we won't allow it. And don't blame yourself.