Special Chapter : The Ghost.

I'm very sorry for my late update. I've infected with COVID-19, but I'm fine by now!

Let's get start!

The Multi-Nations Rouge Mercenaries.

The organizations that state themselves against the world... They've participated in many battles and conflicts. Such as Belkan war, Circum-pacific war and even... The Emmeria-Estovakia war... They were also participating in these war secretly...

They also have their top squadron...

The Vulture squadron... One of the most dangerous and vicious fighters squadron from M.R.M

They have only 3 planes but they're deadly enough to wipe out the whole alliance battalion in the blink of an eye...

The flight leader is Viktor Makowski, former lieutenant commander back in the circum-pacific war. Aka The "Osea-Yuctobania war".

He's one of the most experienced pilot out there, he managed to shoot down one of the Razgriz pilot. He's Captain Alvin H. Davenport. Aka "Chopper"...

2 days before operation Malta assault.

Emmerian air base.

Noone POV.

I was chilling on the edge of my jet's wings until someone has walked to me with a notebook on her hands. Looks like she's reporter who came here to do some interviews. And yeah... she's looking at me alright...

Reporter : Excuse me sir, I-

??? : Sorry, today we were close.

Reporter : Heh...how come? This place is an airbase. I know you're joking, sir.

...

??? : *Sigh* ... Fine, what do you want?

Reporter : I was doing some interviews, would you mind if I ask you something?

??? : Go ahead.

Report : Okay...first... What's your name?

??? : Commander Daniel Pollini.

Reporter : Daniel Pollini? Wait, you are...

...

Reporter : You are... Windhover...?

Windhover : Correct.

...

Reporter : Did you know the pilot named "Viktor Makowski"?

...

Windhover: Him? Yeah... I know him...

Report : I've read the report from the intelligence agency that you've fought him before... Can you at least tell me about him...?

Window : I don't want to talk about it.

Reporter : Sir please, I need to do my job.

She firmly replies to him that she definitely wants the intel for her job.

Daniel saw that she won't back down easily, so he decided to tell her about the mission that he had fought Viktor...

Windhover : *Sigh*... Fine then... It's happened about 2 years ago...

...

...

...

...

...

16 May 2015.