Chapter 7 : Annoying day for Genji.

Previously on the Wings of Liberation, the pilots have eliminated all the the enemy's SAM site along with the Neuroi tower. Romagna people have knew that it was the pilots and the witches who wiped them out, so they even give them more respect than before, but what's ahead of them?

Let's sortie! 🛫🛫🛫

After the mission, same day.

Eila and Sanya have apologized to each other for not understanding how they feel. Now Eila knew that she must try harder for what she's not good at.

An hour later when they're at their rooms, Eila was standing at the balcony and the breezy wind in the night blowing on her face softly, she still can't get Yuela's word out of her mind.

"You need someone to listen to your problems, besides from Sanya I'm gladly to be that person. Why? Because I do care about you, Eila."

While she's thinking about his words, she can't help but blushing madly. Could this be she's got a feeling for him? Or maybe she already love him for all this time but she didn't know?

Eila : ... Just why? I don't understand...

...

Yuela : Can't sleep?

Eila : Oh, Yuela...

Yuela : You look like you have something in your mind. What's wrong?

Eila : It's nothing, I just happy that you encourage me to make it up with Sanya. I really appreciate it. *Smile*

Yuela : Anytime.

...

Eila : Also, the way you teasing me is very rough you know?

Yuela : Hm

Eila : That time when you told me that you'll be there for me. It's kinda like a wave of emotions for me, that's a nice teasing not gonna lie.

Yuela : But I really meant it. ☺️☺️☺️

Eila :

Eila : -Can you tell me why?

Yuela : *Giggling* Well, despite you're a cute girl yourself. You're kind-hearted person, y'know?
Eila : Mm...

Yuela : You may be stubborn and not honest sometimes but in the end, you also tried to understand the other feelings and change yourself to be a better person. That's what I like about you.

Eila : ...

Yuela : Eila?

Eila : You need to... take responsibility.

Yuela : What?

Eila : You need to take responsibility!

Yuela : Wait, for what?