Chapter 14 : Mustn't Underestimate.

Previously on Wings of Liberation, after new two pilots have encountered the witches and become allies, things between Harry and Gendo have settled down because they've tried to understand each other.

Now they've settled the plan about air patrol that Genji has said.

What's gonna happen next?

Let's sortie!

A couple of days later.

The 501st and the pilots would do the large scale air patrol every other day, but even on their break they'd always be ready for the unexpected situation.

Right now they've just finished their third day of patrol, nothing suspicious has been seen for a while.

For Strigon pilots, Eila and Sanya, they'll take a patrol in the night.

1100 Hours.

Lancelot Team along with Striker-2 and Striker-5 have came back from the morning patrol to let the next patrol group take the path, Shirley and Lucchini.

Now they've take out their G-suit and take a small rest.

Genji : Phew... Nothing particular.

Barkhorn : Same here Genji, but we can't let our guards down. We don't know how many tricks they've in their pockets.

Genya : Too quiet if you're asking me, they probably preparing some attack on us again. Man, I just want all of this to stop...

Lynette : Genya dear...

She'd give him a reassuring hug. It obviously that they're tired of fighting but no matter what, if it can keep the people safe, they'd gladly keep on their job.

Emma : It'll be end soon, Genya. I believe it.

Yoshika : We just have to keep moving forward... I also want a peaceful world but... It's almost impossible.

Sakamoto : I don't want to stress you out, Miyafuji. But what you've said was true. Even if we can end the war with Neuroi, humans will turn to fight among themselves as before... It's a sad truth that we cannot deny...

All : ...

That's right... No matter what or no matter how, humans always start the war once they've the difference mindset and beliefs.

Trying to live without a conflict is almost impossible for all of us.

All of them stay quiet for a while until Erica had spoken up to change the topic.

Erica : Where's Shirley and Lucchini?

Hanna : I've heard that they're taking a patrol above the southern part of Romagna, taking care of the coastline. For Captain Yeager and Lieutenant Francesca, they've taken care of Northeast part of Romagna.

Eila : What about Galm Team?

Lydia : They're patroling above Rome. I hope Elias won't make people goofed off from his low altitude stunt flying. 😑😑😑

Genji : I mean... Yeah... Ehehe...😅😅😅

He'd laughed it off as it was a usually things for him because back in Fighter Pilot academy, Elias once suspended for a low altitude flying above citizens zone. Of course Alex would give him a shit ton of complaining on him but he accepted it anyways.

Adrian, Harry and Takajima brothers are talking together in the living room until some witches and pilots have entered the room.

Harry : There they are