Chapter 12 : New rival.

Previously on the last chapter, we've known something from the past... How vicious Makowski was... Even Windhover had lost to him...

The Vulture squadron...

What's ahead of them now?

Let's sorties.

A day before the invasion.

200 miles away from Romagna.

The M.R.M Sub-base.

After they've lost their supply base at Malta island, the report has got to their higher-up. They're fury because Malta island was one of the most important base for their plans to conquer this world...

Makowski was also planning on the counter-attack for the Guardians after they defeated him, especially Emma...

Blade : Seems like they've got a new toys... Those morons...

Thunder : Since I've being a fighter pilot I've never fought someone besides you that were tough like that, boss.

...

Makowski : They're not easy to push away, they're also well trained pilots... Especially those two CFA-44...

Thunder : Boss...?

...

Blade : I've heard that our higher-up are preparing for our next operation to get them. Am I right?

Makowski : You're right Blade, our time to shine is about to begin soon... I even have a new prototype to fly after this mission soon.

Thunder : New prototype? What'd it be sir?

Makowski : You'll see. Our objectives are to eliminate all the enemy reinforcement one by one so we can continue on our long strategy plans...

...

...

...

Makowski : The world with no boundaries...

At Romagna Air Base.

All the girls were relaxing on the bathtub inside the base. For Sakamoto and Minna they're at the Romagna HQ, with the higher ups.

Yoshika : It's still in the morning, why did everyone were taking a bath?

Perrine : Captain Barkhorn told us to take it while we can.

...

Barkhorn : This might be our last time to take a bath.

Lynette : Eh...?

...

Erica : Well... Minna and Major went to the HQ right? It might be about our last mission.

All : ...

Yoshika : Our last mission...?

Lydia : Mm. We'll face those Neuroi and Mercs with a full-scale battle.

While they're talking about the strategy, they've noticed that Emma was very quiet. Usually she's never like this, she's always energetic and lively.

Emma : The battle won't over as long as I'm here... *Frown*

...

Yoshika : Emma-san...

...

Shirley : Hey, Emma.

Emma : Yeah...?

...