Chapter 2 : 501st Assemble!

Previously on last chapter, the new hive was appeared above Venezia airspace with more fighters from Multi nation rouge mercenary (MRM) aka "Vulture organization". Luckily that Emma was passing by to intercepted them and help the 504th to gain contact with that Neuroi.

At Fuso, Kira, Yoshika and Sakamoto have an order to station at Gallia airbase.

What's gonna happen?

Let's dive in!

0800 Hours.

Fuso naval base.

The pilots that got order to takeoff to Gallia were taxing to the runway that was build by the help of Emmeria and Estovakia.

The sounds of jets are screaming all over the base that can be heard on the ships.

Yoshika was following Kira on her F-2A, standby for the orders to takeoff.

Michiko : *Cover her ears* That's very loud! Was Yoshika-chan used to fly this when she's on the fight whole time?

Sayaka : I thought she'd fly a propeller planes. Gosh...

Amaki : I've heard that those pilots flew the fighter jets, but I've never seen it this close!

...

...

...

Sakamoto : <<Striker-6 to control tower, requesting permission to takeoff, over?>>

CT : <<Striker-6, permission granted. Escort the transportation.>>

Kira : <<Roger that. Let's go, my raccoon.>>

Yoshika : <<I'm Shiba inu, but okay. Roger that.>>

The three fighter jets have accelerated their speed, activated their afterburners. As they got sent to the skies, their engines were emitted the bright orange flames from the planes.

The jets engine were roaring all over the base, like a thunder strike.

Crew 1 : Wow...

Crew 2 : Heh, another day for our aces eh?

CT : <<Takeoff completed. Good luck up there, aces.>>

Kira : <<Copy.>>

...

Sakamoto : <<All planes listen up, to get to Romagna we need to pass Adriatic sea first. Change your course to 065 angles 3. Also beware for the Neuroi and enemy fighters. Got it?>>

Yoshika : <<Yes ma'am!>>

Kira : <<Crystal.>>

Hijikata : <<Good thing that our planes were using the turbine engines that Emmerian have gave us. We'll be there in a day.>>

At the naval base.

Sayaka were worried about her daughter, she was standing there and look at her daughter flying away in the distance.

Sayaka : Be safe, Yoshika...

Michiko : Yoshika-chan! Good luck!!!

Yoshiko : She'll be okay Sayaka. I'm sure that Kira will take care of her.

A day later.

0730 Hours.

All of them were flying above Adriatic sea for 3 hours now. They have the autopilot function on their planes so they can take some sleep.