1

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 & 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫

kasir omri solace

"on my life i'm fuckin done wit you!" i yelled at amari as i grabbed
my bags and he quickly yanked my arm.

"where the fuck you gonna go?! huh don't nobody else got yo back but me." he spat and i rolled my eyes.

he says that every single time i've tried to leave him, and like the idiot i am i always come back. but this time i'm completely done.

"get the fuck off me!" i yelled before he roughly shoved me into the wall.

i winced as my head come in contact wit the wall, i felt dizzy for a few seconds before shaking my head.

"fuck you!" i yelled knowing a knot was gonna form later.

"nobody else is gonna want yo stupid ass!" he yelled at me as i forced myself to get up.

months of abuse and cheating and his manipulation. i cant fuckin do it anymore.

i grabbed the bags that had dropped from my hands as he made his way back over to me,"fuck away from me! damn go be wit that bitch you was wit earlier!" i yelled as he got in my face.

"nobody else gonna have yo back like i did-" i cut him off smacking him across the face.

his nostrils flared as his head snapped to the side,"you got 5 minutes to get the fuck outta here before i kill yo ass this time." he said and the look in his eyes sent chills down my spine.

i knew he wasn't lying.

i quickly walked past him and grabbed my phone to call zora. i chewed on my lip as the phone ringed.

"hello? kasir it's 2am..." she mumbled followed by a yawn.

"i-i know i just really need you to get me..." i said as tears rolled down my face.

"i'm coming i'm coming- and don't you dare go back into that house..." she said and i heard shuffling on her end.

"okay..."

"god i hope your really done this time..." she mumbled.

❀ ❀ ❀

"come on, i had deandre set up the guest bedroom for you." zora said as we walked inside her house then started walking upstairs.

"okay...i won't be staying here long-" she cut me off.

"hey hey...you know i'm here for you, don't feel you have to rush to get out on your own." she said and i nodded.

i was still going to rush, i didn't want to just come and intrude on her privacy.

"so this-" she stopped once she heard snoring from the bedroom.

she opened the door and deandre was passed out on the guest bed.

"wellll i guess you can sleep with me tonight." she said and i quietly laughed seeing he was sprawled out like a starfish.

we walked to her bedroom and i sighed as i sat my bags down,"can i take a quick shower?" i asked and she nodded.

"before you do take this...and i'll have a ice pack for when you come out." she said handing me 2 advil pills.

i know my face was bruised up and probably my neck too.

❀ ❀ ❀

i groaned as i woke up and felt aches over my body, i opened my eyes and realized i was in zora's bed but she was gone.

i slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, i used the bathroom then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"you finally up thought yo ass was in a coma..." i heard zora's voice as she slowly opened the bathroom door.

"yeah i am..." i mumbled as i stretched.

"so...you wanna explain last night?" she asked and i shrugged.

"the same shit...i saw on his story he was out and all some girl and shit— and it's like i really was just over it cause i always tried my hardest to be the one he wanted and be there for him...

i constantly went back to him after he repeatedly beat my ass..or call me all kind of names or whenever he was upset he took all his anger out on me and i let him zora..i was inlove wit the person i first met but he changed dramatically

so last night he came home to me packing up my shit to leave and he got upset, kept pushing me around, and just saying i didn't have anybody else. but i can't keep putting myself in the same situation- and when i did finally hit him. something in him switched.

and i was truly scared that if he put his hands on me again...i wasn't gonna wake up this time..." i ranted and she listened to everything that came out my mouth.

"well one he's a fuckin bitch, i bet you he wouldn't put his hands on no other person. two you know i'll always be here for you kasir i don't care what happens so i'm glad you did call me...and i'm serious you do not go back to him i don't care. if you need anything you know to call me." she said and i nodded.

"plus i've missed having you around, first you're gonna heal and what not...then we can start going out slowlyyy overtime.." she said and i smiled.

"i would like that..." i said quietly and she nodded.

"and you did keep working right?" she asked and i nodded.

"yes he was not gonna have me fully depending on him i'll be damned...i have like 3 different bank accounts so." i said and she nodded.

"i'm proud of you bookie." she said and we walked out the bathroom.

"deandre at work right now but i did make us some breakfast- you still like french toast right?"

"girl i love some french toast." i said walking downstairs and she lead me to the kitchen.

"mhm...we gonna get that weight back up to i can tell you've lost some." she said and i shrugged.

"shit happens..." i mumbled as i sat down.