13

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

i sat on facetime with drea, raven, and mocha.

"kasir you needa get a bonnet too so we all can be matching." mocha said and i noticed they were all wearing bonnets.

"we forced drea to start wearing one." raven said and i laughed.

"literally like i'd usually just put my hair in a ponytail and braid it to go to sleep." she said shaking her head.

"hey! yall wanna go to brunch?" raven suggested.

"who am i to turn down brunch." drea said as she removed her bonnet.

"shittt you know i'm down, kasir you should definitely come." mocha said.

"anddd you can even invite someone if you want." raven said and my mind instantly went to zora.

"umm i think i will, and even if she can't come i'll still come." i said and they nodded.

"sooo about 11:45? everybody should be ready and i'll send y'all the address." mocha said.

we said our goodbyes before hanging up,"you going where?" i heard karsyn say as he walked into the kitchen.

i laughed and got down from the kitchens island,"i'm going to brunch with the girls from the beach and imma invite zora.." i said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"mmm...what you gonna wear?" he asked and i shrugged.

"i'll figure sumn out..xayvion in bed?" i asked and he shook his head no.

"the door 2 rooms down from us, he in there." he said and i nodded.

"welllll i kinda wanna ask y'all sumn..." i mumbled.

"wassup?" karsyn asked and i chewed on my lip.

"canistaythenightagain?"

his eyebrows furrowed before he laughed,"you know what's crazy, while you were still sleep xayvion was talking about convincing you to stay a lil longer." he said and i smiled.

"go on to his office and talk to him, i'd be happy if you stayed longer." he said before pecking my lips multiple times.

as i turned i felt him smack my ass making me jump,"why you hit it that hard?" i asked as he laughed.

"that shit moved like water tho." he said and i continued walking down the hall to karsyn's home office.

i made it to the door and knocked on it, i didn't hear a reply so i carefully opened the door and peaked my head in.

xayvion was standing up leaning against his desk on the phone as his eyes shifted towards the door,"hollon lemme call you back..."

"who was that?"

"business partner..." he said as his eyes pierced into mines.

"oh- i'm sorry you can call them back."