20

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"whewww!! should've said these men were rich or sumn they house big as shit." zora said as she walked inside and i laughed.

"definitely big, i was surprised my damn self when i first came here." i said and she followed behind me to the living room.

"i already washed my hair so that's one less thing you have to do." i told her as i sat down on the ground.

she sat on the couch behind me and sat her bag down,"sooo what you been doing lately?" she asked and i shrugged.

"work, sleep, and eat." i said.

"might as well add on fuckin, all these hickeys on yo neck." she said and i laughed.

"they dicks so addicting bruh." i mumbled and she laughed at me.

"i'm not gonna be surprised when yo ass get pregnant." she said.

"hushhh cause karsyn and xayvion be saying the same thing, y'all just want me to have a baby." i said as she started parting my locs.

"oh i definitely wanna be the rich auntie with no kids." she said putting gel on my hair.

"better ask mocha or raven or drea." i said and she smacked her lips.

"speaking of, i've been hanging out with them whenever yo ass wanna be laid up with your men. bro i swear imma have to stay away from drea." she said and i shook my head.

"she still flirting wit you?" i asked.

"yessss, we were talking about different hairstyles and what not. drea was saying i should get knotless braids with curls and the way she was staring into my soul and kept licking her lips at me." she vented as she twisted my hair.

"had yo coochie throbbing?" i asked.

"yes! kasir it feels like i'm cheating or sumn." she said and i could tell she was pouting.

"i mean you haven't done anything with drea or flirted back with her...far as i know. anddd you can't help that drea finds you attractive...but also gotta think what if deandre had sumn like this going on..." i said and she paused on my hair before continuing.

"if he had a guy friend...and the friend wanted him..i don't know i mean as long as the friend doesn't cross any boundaries and deandre makes sure like nothing happens i guess..." she said and i nodded.

"also....i wasn't gonna bring it up but boo what's been up with the baggy clothes?" 

i shrugged looking down in my lap,"just been wanting to dress more comfortable." i mumbled.

"i just know it's sumn deeper but i'm not gonna push it, kasir know there's nothing wrong with your body boo..." she said and i hummed.

i know it isn't i just had to get use to the new weight.