19

karsyn coen young

karsyn coen young

it's been a few days since running into kasir's ex, i don't know everything that happened in his relationship but it had to be straight hell for him.

the way it affected kasir from just hearing his voice, he had basically been shutting us out the pass few days.

he'd still sleep in bed with us but he was kinda on the jumpy side and didn't want to eat much.

not to mention how xayvion has now gotten a location and everything on amari, it's only a limited amount of time before he really gets shit done.

i walked into xayvion's home office and saw him typing away, i made my way over to him and sat on his lap seeing him writing an email to one of his coworkers.

"i know you not cussing that man out." i said shaking my head.

"cause he not doing his part of this fuckin project we got so i can't even do my shit yet.." he mumbled sounding frustrated.

"mm..." i hummed as i watched him switch to different tabs, me not understanding half the worlds and numbers on the screen.

"kasir done anything today?" he asked me and i shook my head no.

"he got up took a shower, brushed his teeth then laid right back down." i said and i watched xayvion's face frown up.

"he hasn't ate?" he asked and i shook my head no again.

"i tried to get him to but he refused and i didn't-" he cut me off by standing up and carried me to our bedroom before placing me on the ground.

i stood to the side while i watched him wake up kasir,"mmm— move." kasir groaned looking up , his locs covering his face but i could see the bags under his eyes that were noticeable.

"get up so you can eat sumn." xayvion said— more of demanding.

"i'm not-"

"kasir you haven't been eating these past few days that shit not healthy. now get the fuck up." xayvion said this time he carefully pulled kasir up from the bed despite kasir's whining and trying to hang onto the bedsheets.

"i'm not hungry! i don't want anything!" i heard kasir yell while xayvion held his hand pulling him to the kitchen.

"kasir i'm not going back and forth with you, you're gonna eat whatever i make real quick." xayvion said and kasir pouted before looking away from him.

"why you don't wanna eat?" i finally spoke up and kasir shrugged.

"b-because i'm gaining too much weight already and- i don't like how my body looks anymore." he finally said before i noticed tears in his eyes.

i pulled him into my arms and hugged him tightly as he buried his face in my chest,"kasir you're gaining weight because you're finally with people who really care for you, we care for you so we be making sure you eat correctly and on top of that we make you happy...it's called happy weight." i told him and he didn't respond.

"look the same thing happened to me when i first met xayvion i was skinny as fuck i'm talking crackhead skinny, but xayvion started making me eat correctly and i worked out a lil cause i wanted just a lil bit of muscles." i said and he looked up at me.

"you were a crackhead?" he asked and xayvion bussed out laughing.

"no i was just using that as a reference for how small i use to be." i said shaking my head and kasir nodded.

"okay..." he mumbled and i just held him in my arms while xayvion finished making his food.

"i gotta headache." kasir complained.

"it's cause you haven't been eating, and you're actually out the bed longer then just using the bathroom." xayvion said as he turned off the stove and walked towards us with a plate of chicken quesadillas and dipping sauce.

"i made enough for you also." he told me as he went back to make my plate.

❀ ❀ ❀

kasir was passed out laying against xayvion's chest as he played the game,"bae?" xayvion called out and i looked up from my computer screen.

"hmm?" i hummed and he turned around to look at me.

"i love you." he said with a smirk and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"what you want?" i asked and he shook his head.

"damn i can't tell you i love you without wanting sumn?" he said mugging me and i shrugged going back to my computer.

"baeeee." xayvion suddenly said into kasir's ear making him whine.

"let him sleep." i said and xayvion got up holding kasir as if he was a baby.

kasir groaned and was starting to wake up,"what you doing? put me down." kasir said as he tried to touch the ground with his feet.

"you finally up?" xayvion asked with a smile and he shook his head no.

"i'm going back to sleep." he said and xayvion placed him on the bed.

kasir immediately clinged to me and started going back to sleep,"y'all both lame." xayvion said.

"thenn come look at some room decorations with me." i told him and xayvion turned off his game then got in bed beside me and looked at the computer screen.

"what you tryna do?" he asked and i shrugged.

"just put some new shit in the house that's it..." i said looking at different dressers.

"get a bigger one so kasir can have space for his stuff." xayvion spoke and i nodded.

"you think it's too soon? you know to ask him." xayvion said twisting his locs.

i looked down at kasir who was still asleep- hopefully.

"ion know...he may not wanna move that fast. i mean he basically stays at our house to be honest sooo it wouldn't make sense for him to keep paying the bills at his place but that's a talk we all need to really sit down and talk about." i said.

"you right..." xayvion said before yawning.

"you was talking about him and yo ass sleepy too."

"shut up.." he grumbled wrapping his arm around my waist and started nodding off.