16

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

xayvion used his finger and lifted my chin to face him,"you trust us baby boy?" karsyn asked in my ear as his hands went to the shorts i was wearing.

"y-yes..." i mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"let him take all this off you, ight?" xayvion said before pecking my lips.

karsyn carefully removed my clothes and soon i was left naked,"you look beautiful..." karsyn said kissing my neck.

his hands caressed different areas of my body as he sucked on my neck, i looked over at xayvion and noticed he had removed his boxers and was stroking his dick.

i swallowed the spit in my mouth staring at the size.

"c'mere sexy..." xayvion spoke up and i carefully got on the bed and crawled towards him before straddling his lap.

"you look...so fuckin pretty.."he said as he gripped my waist with one hand while the other slowly rubbed my clit.

i whimpered as i started to move around but was stopped when his hand went from my waist to my neck,"stay still...we wanna take our time with you." he said as two of his fingers slipped inside of me.

i moaned as he moved them at a slow pace and the grip on my neck tightened,"lean forward on my chest..." he instructed and i did as told slightly arcing my back.

"you need us to use protection??" he asked making me quickly shake my head.

"i-i just want y'all....please..." i moaned as his fingers started moving faster.

my legs slightly shook before he took his fingers out making me groan,"why—" i stopped feeling a cold liquid against my ass.

i looked over my shoulder and watched as karsyn applied lube, on me and himself.

"you okay?" he asked and i nodded internally smirking.

i was finna get tore in half, and i'm not mad about it.

i felt xayvion starting to slid himself into me making me moan and groan at the mixture of pain and pleasure,"fuck..." i mumbled putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"mhm..." he said lowly as i slowly sat up and stared at him.

his lip was trapped between his teeth and his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he slowly started thrusting upwards.

my mouth went slack, my body already felt overwhelmed from how big he was and the way he was already jabbing my spot.

"you so fuckin tight- shit kasir." he groaned as he held my waist.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a sloppy kiss, i felt karsyn's tip against my other hole.

on the inside i was panicking but i tried to relax, he slowly started pushing himself in.