14

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"ouuu you been eating good, huh?" zora asked as i got out my card to pay for our nails.

"what you mean?" i asked as i handed the lady my card.

"yo ass sitting in them sweats...moreee then usual." she smirked.

"first off we ain't did nun sexual, so it ain't no baby. anddd i have been eating more being around them not gonna lie." i said making her laugh.

i had very short acrylic nails that were white french tip my toes matching while zora had long acrylic nails that had designs and charms on them and regular white toes.

"thank you for paying boo." she said giving me a side hug as we walked out.

"baby you needa be thanking xayvion." i said laughing.

"chileee they got you spoiled as fuck."

"extremely." i said shaking my head.

"you wanna get some food to eat?" i asked her and she laughed.

" you gonna be extra thick soon chile." she said as we got into my car.

"mmm wanna order some pizza and wings? anddd we chill at your place to watch a movie?" she asked and i nodded.

"sounds good....sooo how do you like them?" i asked and she sighed knowing who i was talking about.

"i'm not gonna lie they're all pretty as fuck and chill...but drea be looking like she be tryna seduce me." she said and i busted out laughin.

"man what?" i asked and zora rolled her eyes.

"you're laughing and i'm foreal, like at brunch i noticed she was constantly staring at me and likeee she be texting me outta the group chat just on some how are you what you been up to...mind you she know i gotta man." she said.

"ion know what to tell you...at the end of the day you are in a relationship so- if you do decide to step out on him. just don't tell me cause ion know nannn." i said.

"you ain't shit, anyways i ordered so by time we there it should be there." she said.

"alright alsoooo they invited us to the club this weekend." i said and she smirked.

"okay now i never turn down a time to get wasted as fuck." she said and i nodded.

"good, cause i definitely planned on going."

"yeahhh you gonna have to shake that ass cause boo it's pokingg!!"

"you've told me zora." i said shaking my head.

❀ ❀ ❀

i smiled as i opened my door and xayvion stood there with karsyn in front of him.

"hiii." i dragged making them laugh.