3

karsyn coen young

karsyn coen young

i groaned as the sun shined through the blinds that xayvion clearly left open on purpose.

i heard a laugh from the bathroom making me look towards the door, it was open and xayvion was leaning against the door frame.

he had a towel wrapped around his waist and there was still water dripping down his body.

"wipe that smirk off yo face- i've told you to have the blinds closed in the morning." i said placing a pillow over my face.

i heard movement from him but ignored it as i tried to go back to sleep,"pa, wake up." i heard as he climbed into the bed.

he started kissing on my shoulders and made his way to my neck,"i wanna sleeepppp and my head lowkey hurt..." i mumbled.

"shouldn't have been drinking without me there." he said then smacked my ass.

"bitch— i went cause you was still in your office doing work and i was bored." i mumbled rubbing where he hit.

"mhmm..." he hummed moving the pillow off my face.

"get up so you can eat and take some medicine." he said and i drug myself out of bed.

i walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush me teeth then i used the bathroom, "what you wanna eat?" he asked as he grabbed my waist and rubbed circles on my waist.

"i don't know...i just want some fruity pebbles or sumn..." i mumbled rubbing my face.

"yo ass would want fruity pebbles." he said smirking and i rolled my eyes.

"boooo lameee throwing tomatoes." i said as i walked past him and went downstairs.

he followed behind me, he had on grey sweats and a white t-shirt, he paid attention to all my movements.

i only had on boxers at the moment, i grabbed a bowl and spoon from the dishwasher.

"you want some?" i asked him and he nodded making me grab another bowl and spoon.