4

two weeks later

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

i've been talking to karsyn more, i've learned he's in a relationship which kinda made me fall back in a way.

i started liking him but i guess he wanted to be more of friends- but he was still flirty at times.

i don't know i was confused but i let it be, we've been on the phone a few times and i've seen his boyfriend and he's spoken.

they're both fine as fuck.

"helloooo? kasir." zora said making me snap out my trance.

"i'm sorry what-"

"what kind of pregnancy test should i get?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"girl you should've stayed on top of your birth control...get the clear blue where it says pregnant or not pregnant." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"but they so expensive-"

"so is a child." i said and she side eyed me before grabbing the tests i suggested.

"i'm really hoping i'm not i'm still tryna be turnt." she said as we walked to self checkout.

"you can be turnt just wit a baby stroller." i snickered and she bumped into me.

"you want anything?" she asked me and i shook my head no.

"okay, you wanna go to my place or yours?"

"we can just go to mines, deandre know you taking this?" i asked her and she shook her head no.

❀ ❀ ❀

"you gotta look zora." i said as the timer kept going off.

"i'm scared what if it says positive." she said as she chewed on her lip.

"then you growing a sperm pet." i said ina  duh tone and she rolled her eyes before grabbing the test.

"WOOOO! THANK YOU GOD!" she cheered standing up and i looked at the other test.

not pregnant

"this should be your lesson cause next time yo ass gonna be trapped." i said and she nodded.

"baby finna restock my birth control pills now!" she said getting on her phone.

"sooo dude from the club have y'all been talking or what?" she said and i shrugged.

"yeah but not in that way...he has a boyfriend.." i said and she raised her eyebrow.

"so?"

"zora i'm not a homewrecker."

"what if it's an apartment?" she asked.

i started  at her with a blank look while she started dying laughing.