11

karsyn coen young

karsyn coen young

"bro i'm tired as a bitch..." xayvion mumbled as he stepped out the shower.

"you needa wake that ass up." i said as i slipped on my black jeans then a black mesh shirt that was a tight fit.

"i am..." he rasped wrapping the towel around his body.

i walked out the bathroom to check on kasir, he was dressed in red sweatpants that hugged his waist and thighs with a matching red cropped top that was one shoulder.

i watched as he put his locs in a high bun and checked himself out in the mirror, then he turned and looked at me.

"you look good..." he trailed off staring at me.

"you look sexy as fuck...c'mere." i said holding my handout and he made his way to me.

"goddamn..." i mumbled grabbing his waist and let my hands move back to his lower back.

"if you wanna grab it just say that..." he said laughing.

"i'm glad you said that, can i?" he nodded his head.

i grabbed a handful of his ass and he rested his head against my chest and i felt him take a deep breath.

"i bet that coochie thumping." i said and he pushed me back making me laugh.

he went to his bag and i watched him put on some bracelets,"okay i think my outfit complete now." he said smiling and i nodded.

he was so adorable to me...i could never understand how someone could hurt someone like him.

"damn— both y'all look pretty...as hell." xayvion said coming out the bathroom.

xayvion had on grey cargo pants and an nude essentials hoodie with a white t-shirt underneath,"and you look fine as hell..." i responded as he walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"kasir c'mere." xayvion spoke to him and kasir walked over to him squealing when xayvion peppered kisses all over his face holding him in place.

"karsynnnn get him." kasir laughed.

"okay okay i'm done, make sure y'all got everything." xayvion said.

"i gotta pee then i'll be ready." kasir walked to the bathroom closing the doors.

"so...how you've been feeling?" xayvion asked grabbing me and pulling me into his embrace.

"what you mean?" i asked and xayvion slightly tilted his head.

"you know what i mean stop playin."

"okayyy, i mean it's different but it's a good different like i love how you care for him but also make sure your catering to me as well. and he's so adorable to me....i like how he opened up to us that lets me know we're doing sumn right." i said quietly and xayvion smiled before kissing my lips and resting his forehead against mines.