15

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"you ready for tonight??" karsyn asked me as i plucked his eyebrows.

"mhm..." i mumbled looking to see if they were even.

"i fucked up yo eyebrows." i said and his eyes widened as he quickly got up making me fall off him onto the bed.

"see yo ass play too much..." he mumbled coming back out their bathroom while i laughed.

"why would i fuck up yo eyebrows when we doing stuff." i asked as he hovered over me.

he shrugged before leaning down and pecked my lips,"i promise i was gonna fuck you up if you did." he said and i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

i laughed some as he licked my neck before picking me up,"let's bother xayvion." he said as i wrapped my legs around him.

he walked down the hall occasionally gripping my butt before opening the door, xayvion looked up from his computer at us holding his finger over his lips.

"no i see but i feel 50% too much, i can let you guys get half of that...." he spoke.

i'm guessing his camera was off based on how he was leaned back in the chair and didn't have on a shirt.

karsyn sat me down on one of the chairs and sat in the other, i mugged him as i heard voices from the computer.

i didn't pay any attention instead i went and sat in karsyn's lap,"don't do that no more." i whispered to him and he laughed quietly.

i stared in karsyn's face and watched as his face scrunched up, he was probably confused on what i was doing.

in all honesty i was just taking in his facial features and skin tone. it was so pretty to me.

i ran my fingers over his lips before leaning forward and pecked his nose,"yo weird ass..." he mumbled shaking his head and grabbed my waist.

i only had on boy shorts and one of xayvion's oversized hoodies, so it was extra big on me.

i heard the computer close capturing my attention,"hey! you done wit work yet?" i asked looking at xayvion and he nodded.

"hell yeah, shit was starting to stress me out..." he said standing up and he only had on nike shorts.

a random thought hit me,"okayy thenn how about you relax?" i asked getting up from karsyn's lap.

"i can't i gotta prepare some more shit for tonight pretty boy." he said leaning down and pecked my lips.

i sighed as he walked out, karsyn come up behind me and kissed my neck.

"i can read yo nasty ass mind." he said and i smirked.

"lemme give you head." i said turning around to face him.

"no." he said and i pouted.

"why not??" i asked and he shrugged.