25

few months later

kasir omri solace

kasir omri solace

"kasir c'mere.." karsyn said as i brushed my teeth for the 5th time today.

all i've been doing is throwing up everything i eat,"hmm take these." he said handing me my prenatal vitamins.

i took them then walked out the bathroom to the kitchen where xayvion was,"you okay?" he asked.

"hell no yall baby keep making me vomit every
fuckin thing." i said mugging him.

"....yo ass getting mean and shit." xayvion said shaking his head and grabbed my waist before kissing my forehead.

"whatever..." i grumbled laying my head against his chest.

"i think me and the girls gonna start shopping for the baby room." i said and he nodded.

"don't go too crazy getting a lot of stuff." he said and i pouted.

"i definitely will, and y'all gonna put it all up." i said smiling and he laughed.

"here i made you a smoothie for you to try." he said handing me a cup that had a straw.

i took a few small sips and was glad i didn't get any urges to throw up,"i think she likes it.." i said and he nodded before pausing.

"did you just say she?" he asked and i nodded.

in a blink of an eye he picked me up and spun me around making me laugh,"you giving me a fuckin daughter! i love you so much." he said putting me down and pecked my lips

"BAE WE HAVING A GIRL!" he yelled running to find karsyn and i shook my head.

"girl you gonna be spoiled to death..." i said rubbing my stomach.

i finished my smoothie then got pulled into a hug by karsyn,"we really having a girl?" he asked and i nodded.

"the doctor called me last night but y'all was sleep." i said.

"i was hoping for a girl too..." he said and i smiled pecking his lips.

"for the baby shower we should do a minnie mouse theme." i said.

"if that's what you wanna do we can prettyboy." xayvion said and i nodded.

"okay and can we have the baby shower here instead of renting a place out?" i asked.

"of course, we the space. we can look at decorations later on today." karsyn said running his hands through my locs.

my phone went off and xayvion grabbed it for me answering,"hello? ight he finna come out."

"zora said she outside." he said and i nodded.

"okay i love y'all." i said kissing karsyn's lips then xayvion's.