Begin

Welcome to my new JJK fanfic, The Veil of Heresy

Synopsis: No matter what Olga does, her sin of craving the unpredictability of chaos could not be contained. For the holy woman, who had dedicated her life in serving the will of God as a holy exorcist, she was surprisingly faithless. The turmoil of her past catches up to her but no matter how much she avoided it, it will inevitably consume her.

DISCLAIMER, JJK does not belong to me, all rights go to Gege Akutami

TVT

"In the name of the Father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

She kissed the cross at the end of the prayer, feeling the cool metal against her lips. The sermon had just ended and the congregation dispersed. Leaning against a stone pillar, she closed her eyes, welcoming the fading sounds of hushed murmurs and echoing footsteps.

As her eyes remained closed, she became aware of approaching footsteps. Standing with her arms folded against her chest, she listened to the rustle of clothes and the thud of someone leaning onto the other side of the pillar.

"Greetings, sister Olga," a man's voice spoke.

"May the Lord be with you, good sir," she responded. "Whispers have been stirring lately about my homeland. Tell me, good sir, is it true?"

The informant's voice grew hushed as he answered her question. "I am not sure myself, but the reports suggest that a high schooler in Japan, named Itadori Yuji, was involved in an accident with a powerful cursed spirit. He has become the vessel for Ryomen Sukuna."

Consideration filled her thoughts as she contemplated the information. "Has Sukuna fully taken over the boy's body, or does he maintain some level of control?"

"I'm not sure about that, but I have heard that he was not sentenced for an immediate execution," the informant replied.

This revelation intrigued her. "I suppose I'll have to see this for myself," she murmured. "You may leave now. Thank you for your guidance. May the Lord bless you in all that you do." She said without a hint of sincerity in her voice.

“Thank you, sister.”

The informant walked away, his footsteps gradually fading into the background noise.

"Foolish boy," she sighed, opening her hollow teal eyes after a long contemplation. She turned her gaze towards the stained glass mural at the front of the church. Its colors and design depicted angels and saints illuminated by soft sunlight streaming through the windows. However, her thoughts were far from its imagery, consumed by the information she had just received.

It had been a decade since she last visited her homeland, and she never intended to return.

Nevertheless, this turn of events convinced her otherwise.

"I suppose visiting my birthplace isn't such a bad idea," she murmured, a smirk playing on her lips. "Good grief, something like this…" She placed a hand over her chest, her heartbeat pounding rapidly.

"It's really exciting."

May the Lord forgive this sinner's desire for thriving in the chaos of her own making. Amen.

TVT

(A/N) I decided to jump on the JJK bandwagon(it's the hype of season two) once again because I want to screw myself over even with my major exams, coming soon.

SEND HELP, I am not mentally stable TVT

UPDATE STATUS: Weekly updates every Sunday on a single chapter.

If you enjoy this short part, please leave a review about your hopes for this story.
It helps a lot!