The Grand Exorcist arrives

DISCLAIMER, JJK does not belong to me, all rights go to Gege Akutami

TVT

Olga was the baptized name of the mysterious woman under the Secret Church. At first glance, one could infer she has quite a past due to the prominent burnt scar on the right side of her lips and jaw that goes downwards to her neck.

Even within the ranks of such a discrete organization, her past was unknown.

Olga was an anomaly within the Secret Church. She has memorized and studied the bible but she herself never seemed to be the most faithful to the Lord. Her skills as a holy exorcist are second to none within the organization, dubbing her the strongest holy exorcist. However, even within the ranks of the Secret Church, the Lord seemed to favor her despite her rather apathetic nature.

Of course, there was more to this that meets the eye.

That was simply a part of her mysterious yet alluring nature.

Her footsteps were silent and light despite her tall figure. Her long braided black hair sways behind her to the rhythm of her motion. Her eyes were sharp but a dulled teal color, implications of a tale from long ago. The features of the native Japanese were ingrained in her appearance as she possesses the same light skin and thin lips as the majority of her race. She wore a cream-colored trench coat to cover her dark exorcist attire to avoid drawing attention from the people on the streets, though they were already staring due to the alarming scar on her face.

Despite that flaw, Olga was otherwise considered an attractive woman in her early 30s.

She carries herself with an air of antiquity and obedience, befitting of her role as a holy woman. The people who walked past the woman often gawked at her cold and collected appearance, not knowing the true nature of such an ugly woman.

Olga was in a familiar but at the same time unfamiliar place. Japan was her homeland but she did not feel the sense of belonging she should have there. As an exorcist under the church, she's traveled all over the globe but never to Japan as there's that other group known as Jujutsu Sorcerer's that guarded the country from the beings called cursed spirits.

The Secret Church and Jujutsu Sorcerers work similarly while their motives differ. To put it simply, the church's teachings was to cleanse evil of all kinds without discrimination, while the jujutsu sorcerers' on the other hand, are exterminators that cull pests that have caused problems.

It was an interesting thought for Olga as she followed neither principles but her own.

In this short trip of her's, Olga was going to investigate the rumors surrounding such an interesting person. She may not have come there under the church's influence but she did have to put in a request on behalf of them. It was to maintain a professional relationship between the two organizations but Olga would’ve preferred to do whatever she pleased.

Even so, the existence of the holy exorcists are rare and few in between. Those Jujutsu higher-ups would be quacking in their boots because of the arrival of the ambassador of the Secret Church, an organization which was more secretive compared to the jujutsu community.

"Hmm," Olga hummed as she paused in her step after coming across a dilapidated shrine gate.

It was a curious thing to come across as she was in the middle of walking along a rural path where nothing but trees laid before her. Originally, Olga was supposed to be picked up by a jujutsu manager from the airport, but she chose to do away with that idea, making the journey to the Tokyo School of Jujutsu herself. There, she would meet with the principal of the school to negotiate terms and agreement with him.