Ruined Soul

DISCLAIMER, JJK does not belong to me, all rights go to Gege Akutami

Trigger warning; Explicit violence, read at your own discretion

TVT

-Outside-

After countless exchanges involving fists, Yuji found out that Mahito was not able to transfigure his soul.

Mainly because of Sukuna's doing.

"Ack!" Mahito stuck his tongue out.

That woman with the cross did something to him.

The five shots fired into him were searing into his body. Even as he had patched the holes, they were potent and managed to nick his soul.

He doesn't know what exactly she had done, however, the burning sensation inflicted on him was like a poison. Even when he could maintain his shape, he knew that he was gradually being weakened.

And the clobbering by Sukuna's vessel was certainly not helping his current state.

Mahito wasn't so stupid, he knew that if it were any lower level cursed spirit, then they would immediately disintegrate after contact with those white strings.

In the midst of his deep thoughts, Mahito was still able to move with little hesitation.

"You're so angry that you forget to watch your back!" Mahito taunted the pink haired boy mockingly, sneaking from behind him.

"SCREW YOU!" Yuji cursed as he hadn't paid attention to Mahito's sly movements.

Yuji looks from behind him and sure enough, one of Mahito's tendrils was about to plunge into his sides.

In that instance, Yuji was unable to move out of danger in time. As he bites back, he prepares himself for Mahito's strike.

CLANGGG!

Instead, Nanami had arrived in the nick of time to deflect Mahito's attack with his dull blade.

"Nanamin!" Yuji exclaimed in shock about the sudden appearance of the older man.

"What's going on? Where's Olga?" The older man spoke briskly.

Yuji quickly caught his breath, grateful for Nanami's timely intervention. "Junpei's... he's with Olga. She's trying to save him," he responded immediately.

Nanami's eyes shifted momentarily to the building where Olga should be at. "Then we'll have to keep this bastard occupied until she's finished," he said, his grip on his sword tightening.

"Right." Yuji nodded his head, positioning himself in a battle ready stance.

"We'll definitely exorcize it,"

Mahito stood meters away from them, standing on his two feet. Nanami's blow was a strong one, disorienting his movements, leaving him unable to follow through with his strike against Yuji.

He chuckled at the turn of events, seemingly happy to see the 7:3 sorcerer alive and kicking. "What a fortunate reunion! Now, what's missing is that scarred-face woman. Where is she anyways? Don't tell me she's actually still with that hopeless kid?"

Instinctively, Yuji looked at the crumbled part of the school building. The curse caught on to this and followed Yuji's gaze, immediately registering that Olga was with Junpei's corpse.

"No way! Is she actually?" It giggled maniacally.

Yuji's fists clenched, his rage boiling over. Though he recalls the example set by Olga to not dignify such provocations.