Megumi the Wolfie baby

DISCLAIMER, JJK does not belong to me, all rights go to Gege Akutami

TVT

Smoke billowed around Olga as she exhaled, forming a dense cloud that enveloped her. The burning sensation in her lungs was strangely satisfying, and the bitter aftertaste left by the removed cigar only made her crave it more. She quickly placed it back between her lips after releasing the cooling smoke into the air, repeating the process with a sense of addictive pleasure.

Olga, Satoru, and Megumi stood outside a dilapidated house, waiting for Yuji and Nobara. It was the first time the two of them had teamed up, and Satoru was curious to see how the duo from the countryside would fare against cursed spirits in the city.

Amidst blowing out another cloud of smoke, Megumi approached Olga. She took the thick cigar out of her mouth, which was now halfway smoked, and tapped it to remove the excess ash from the opposite end.

"Megumi, do you have something to say to me?" Olga inquired, her voice laced with a tinge of smoke.

"Olga-san, it's about what you called me earlier, 'Wolfie baby' or something like that," Megumi responded with frustration evident in his voice.

Olga understood exactly what he was referring to. "So you want to know why I called you that? I apologize if it bothered you. I was just voicing my thoughts aloud."

"It's weird," Megumi admitted.

"I understand." Olga said, twirling the cigar between her fingers. "Once again, I apologize for my slip of the tongue. As for calling you a 'Wolfie baby,' I guess it was the first thing I thought of when I looked at you."

Megumi looked at her curiously, his frustration giving way to intrigue. "Huh? What do you mean?"

Olga sticks the cigar back into her mouth.

"There isn't any particular meaning to it, Megumi. But I sense that something about that nickname clicked with you."

Yes, it felt familiar to him somehow.

"I feel that someone used to call me that. Can’t remember who," Megumi admits.

Olga lips curve slightly upwards before being compressed into a straight line.

"Who knows," She takes another puff of her cigar.

"You say some strange things Olga-san," Megumi tells her straight up.

For a moment, she stops smoking to look at the ground.

She sighed as she's reminded that she's becoming older by the day.

"It's been weighing on my mind for a while now but… Olga-san, have we met somewhere before?"

Olga considered her response. "No, I can't recall an instance that we have."

"I see… It doesn't matter, forget what I said,"

Olga closes her eyes. "Sure."  Taking another puff from her cigar.

Megumi returns to stand beside Satoru.

From their brief interaction, he gauged that Olga was a woman of few words. To Megumi, she seemed uninterested. In addition, Satoru mentioned that she only just came yesterday. That would mean that the news of Sukuna's vessel had become widespread in just a matter of a few days.