xXSPECIALZ_01Xx

Helllo!

It's your author for The Veil of Heresy (or TVOH for short) here, it's been some months now but sadly I won't be able to post a new chapter for the story in this update. TVT

However, as the title suggests, this is a special update! I'll be dropping some extra stuff about the story that may or may not be mentioned in the story.

Yes, this is some extra lore bomb about the main character and others \ ( ╹▽╹ ) /

But lemme first address why I hadn't been able to update. Work can be a pain in the butt, still I've managed to write some few chapters about the next arc. I've prepared so FEWWW, and decided it would be terrible of me to start posting when I haven't fully prepare them.

Usually how I work on this fanfic goes like this:

I finish the arc I intend to publish and edit them within the week before publishing on a Sunday

I have a general idea of the next arc and prepared a few chapters prior

And believe me, I tried to make it work with my work, however, I probably have crappy time management. But yeah I've resigned so now, I'm just gonna focus on fanfiction and my side business(yeah!)

The fastest I can promise for my readers for the next chapter would be Late March but that probably seems unlikely. Although, it would be best to look forward for an update in Mid April.

So yeah, I apologize... heh, I won't make anymore excuses after this.

ON TO THE TRIVIA!

Olga Ermakova (Current "Legal" identity)

Likes: New and unprecedented things

Dislikes: Nothingness

Favorite food: NA (She just eats to live, doesn't enjoy eating as much)

Least favorite food: NA

Cause of stress: Technological equipment; there's always something new to keep up with every week

Background: Olga is a native Japanese woman. However with a Russian name. Her given name "Olga" was her baptized name while the surname was dedicated to a man that had saved her life. Her actual name is kept unknown and only a handful of people that know her real identity are still alive.

Fun fact: She doesn't understand modern technology. Most of the time, she's pretty old-fashioned and writes her reports by hand. She also has an established information network with messengers to send news in her stead. Her students once bought her a smartphone for easier usage but somehow by some (probably intentional) unexplainable cause, it broke. This kept on happening to the point they gave up entirely and stopped buying her a new smartphone. Astonishingly, instead, they gave her an elderly phone(a cooler Nokia) and it's been in good-conditioned for a few months now.

!NEW! (upcoming characters)

Misha Annalise

Likes: Olga, and cute things

Dislikes: Curses, Olga's smoking habit; Is worried about her Master's health despite it seemingly not affecting her

Favorite food: Turkish Kebab

Least favorite food: Saumagen

Cause of Stress: Raphael's stoicism and Olga leaving

Background: She was a young German girl who grew up poor in Poland. Olga saved her from an abusive deranged Catholic orphanage that was apparently grooming a cursed spirit for some nefarious scheme. In the aftermath, she was the only one that survived and Misha decided to follow her and adopt a similar way of life.