Unsettling smiles

DISCLAIMER, JJK does not belong to me, all rights go to Gege Akutami

TVT

A few days have gone and passed and Olga found herself involved in Yuji's training sessions at Satoru's insistence.

She was mainly curious to see Yuji's fighting prowess which were said to be... unusual for a boy his age.

"Take this!" Yuji launches a feign punch to her back but Olga redirects the flow of his motion in a slick turn.

Holding him by his outstretched arm, she yanks him towards her rear and shoved him downwards, thrusting the edge of her elbow onto his back. With a well-measured force, she swiftly took him down to the ground, leaving him to feel the force of her jab.

The boy lets out a groan as Olga released him from her clutches.

Despite having monstrous strength, Yuji was still outdone by Olga's counter move.

"Olga, you should go easy on Yuji-kun. Anymore and you might seriously hurt him," Satoru chimed in, leaning against the wall. "Let's not trouble Shoko with injuries."

She reached for her coat that she had neatly set aside on the ground earlier and wore it as she spoke. "Yuji's durable. He can take it."

This caused Yuji to glare at Satoru as he himself was quite merciless when training with the boy. "Speak for yourself, sensei!"

"Heh! Guilty~" The tall man candidly makes a peace sign.

"Yuji's technique is too predictable. He has the strength, speed and endurance but as for his technique, there's room for improvement." She turns to face Yuji.

"Be more creative."

She tidied her long braided hair. The gruelling sparring session had left her looking disheveled, and she wanted to appear somewhat presentable for their meeting with of Satoru's co-worker later on.

From his crouching position, Yuji slowly gets up on his own, while still suffering from the brunt of Olga's attack. He was grateful that Olga wasn't taking it easy on him but a little shakened by how she had no qualms striking him down.

The look in her darkened teal eyes was especially bone-chilling. Without a doubt, Olga was a seasoned fighter.

"Olga-san, you're quite harsh sometimes. But, thank's for training with me!" Yuji said as he bowed, his voice a mixture of gratitude and respect.

She looks at him carefully, before turning her back. "It'll be a pity if you die again." Olga replied coldly as she headed for the exit.

Her words, devoid of any warmth, left Yuji and Satoru momentarily taken aback. While her tone lacked any sense of compassion or care, her words were open to many interpretations.

"What a strange woman," Satoru voices out aloud after Olga had completely left the room.

Yuji looked up, his expression reflecting his uneasiness about the holy exorcist.

"Gojo-sensei, Olga-san is... I can't exactly put into words, but it seems like there's a lot going on for her," he admitted, his gaze lingering on the spot where Olga stood.

Satoru smiled warmly at Yuji and ruffled his hair. "Well, that's just how she is. I guess Olga has her own unique way of looking out for you, even if it seems tough and unyielding. I bet she genuinely cares about your growth and well-being but doesn't want to express it as much."

Yuji nodded, his thoughts lingering on his interactions with Olga. Despite her seemingly heartless demeanor, he could sense a certain level of care and concern hidden beneath the front she always shows. He wondered if there was a reason behind her distant nature.