God's twisted game

DISCLAIMER, JJK does not belong to me, all rights go to Gege Akutami

TVT

Article lll; He who is found guilty of betrayal shall be deemed a rogue and excommunicated. He is, thus, marked for an immediate execution.

Article IV; Traitors will not be granted any mercy and will be dealt with by the Executioner.

In death, let God sort them out.

On the day that she was set out to leave, Olga remembered to informed Satoru about her short mission overseas. He too had to go on a mission overseas which left the rest of the first-years to their own devices.

.

.

.

“The Secret Church has dispatched me on a mission. It won’t be long,”

“You too, Olga?” He inquired. “I guess that makes the two of us.”

.

She was only gone for a couple days.

When she returned, Itadori Yuji was no longer with them.

Olga wasn’t disappointed, because death was normal.

In retrospect, she didn't care at all about Yuji's death. Death was something she was acquainted with in her line of work, and forming personal attachments with individuals was not in her nature.

Pity though, Yuji was a pleasant boy to have around.

However, no matter how unexpected a situation has become, one was able to tell that an inkling of a miracle could spawn at any moment.

Olga comes across a battered up Megumi and Nobara who were sitting outside the front porch of their dormitory.

The older woman was on her way to see Yuji’s dead body to fully confirm for herself if he was truly incapacitated, coming across said boy’s friends was not on her itinerary.

“Hello, Megumi, Nobara. My condolences,” Olga greets them with her usual stoic tone.

The two of what’s left of the first-years were patched up in bandages. They don’t seem to be as despondent as most people would normally be when someone close passes away but Olga could sense that the death of their classmate did weigh heavily on their minds.

She hummed thoughtfully.

“The Lord indeed works in mysterious ways. But these mysteries are things we can scorn or enjoy. Megumi, Nobara, you’re both mentally strong people for not breaking down after these setbacks.”

Megumi looked up at Olga with a mix of exhaustion and determination in his eyes. "Thank you," he replied quietly.

Nobara rested her head on her palm, as she stared at the ground. “Olga-san, you’re surprisingly religious when I least expected it.”

“I am a product of my work. Anyways, I’ll see you two around since I won’t be leaving for the Secret Church this soon. “ She turned her back to Megumi and Nobara, as if ready to leave, but then she hesitated for a moment. Olga had always been distant and reserved, but something about the current situation seemed to have piqued her curiosity.

She turned back slightly, looking at the two first-years. "If you ever find yourselves struggling to cope with Itadori's death or need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to reach out. Remember, there's strength in seeking support when you need it," she said calmly, her words surprisingly genuine.

Olga didn’t wait for their response.

She was heading towards a particular building that served as the sole medical center within the school compound.  As she entered the building, she was led into a particular room by a scrawny man named Ijichi Kiyotaka. The room was dim, the walls were stained by unknown dark substances, despite though everything else we in that room smelling of sterylised alcohol.