Reliability

She was the most beautiful girl I ever saw. Her lengthy, brown hair. Her sparkly, green eyes. Her long, soft, legs. Her personality wasn't as great. She was a quiet, emotional girl. She thought differently to the others, and that's what made her so special. She was my classmate. Classroom 3-a. She was sat in the back of the class with her head in her hand and her pen on her paper. I looked over my shoulder and I eventually saw her drawing. It was a cat. It was really detailed. Her eyes flicked up to me, causing me to quickly look away. After a while I looked over my shoulder again, and she was staring out the window. After class, I went out to my locker, and she came up to me, clearly nervous. She swallowed her saliva before looking up. "Um...hey. I saw you looking at me. Is...is there anything you need?" She said softly, tilting her head and gripping her book tightly. "Oh, uh. No, sorry. I was just-" I paused, noticing her blushing. "I was just...wondering what you were doing." I smiled at her reassuringly. She smiled back. "Oh. Well, I was doing this." She spoke before opening her book on the same drawing I saw before. "Do...do you, uh, like it?" She stuttered a bit. "I love it. It's beautiful." I smiled again. "Anyway, we need study partners for the math project. Are you partnering with anyone?" I asked. "Oh..no..ah...I'm not used to.." She paused after I caught on to what she was saying. She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Will...will you be my partner?" She replied. Smiling sheepishly. I chuckled softly, leaning closer. "Yes, of course. Here." I passed her a slip with my address and number on it. She slid it into her book, blushing more. "Thank you...um...i'll see you at...5? Does..does that work?" She proposed. I nodded. "Yes. I'll see you later..?" I replied, hinting for her name. "Angel. My..my name is angel." She smiled. "Well then, i'll see you later, Angel." I patted her on the shoulder reassuringly. She giggled sweetly before walking away. Hours passed before I hear a knock on my door. I checked my watch. 4:48. I opened my door to see Angel standing there with a bunch of study recourses. "You're early." I spoke. "Ah, sorry...i'm just nervous." She said quietly.