Chapter 10

No one's POV 

Deep within the depths of the Dragon Keep Scarlet was calmly making her way down the torch-lit passageways toward the throne room to meet up with her parents who have just come back from yet another trip around their territory. 

Scarlet knew that her parents left the Keep not only to scout out what the Horde's recent movements were but to rally all the dragons that have yet to move to the Keep and remain outside among their vast land or at the least ensure they are safe and doing well. But what she was most interested in was if her parents came back ok, cause even though she was a dragon she did deeply care about her family.

It didn't take her long to reach the massive doors to the throne room and after letting out a small breath she pushed the doors slowly open and once she looked inside she was greatly pleased to her parents all in good health sitting at their thrones with her sisters in front of them asking questions. 

Name: Cinder

Name: Cinder

Age: 150

Height: 25'8"

Role: Queen of the dragons, mate to Smaug, and mother to Scarlet, Ember, Amber, and Drake 

Name: Smaug

Age: 165

Height: 26'9"

Role: King of the dragons, mate to Cinder, and father to Scarlet, Ember, Amber, and Drake.

And when she entered the room everyone looked over to her and all smiled warmly towards her. Scarlet happily walked in a gentle stride and came right up in front of her parents who quickly noticed that her mood had changed from a stern and cold dragoness leader to a now happier dragoness. 

Scarlet's POV 

Cinder: "My my you seem to have changed a bit since we last saw you, my daughter." She said with a warm smile. 

Smaug: "Indeed, I can't recall when you last smiled, at least not since this whole conflict with the Horde started. 

Scarlet couldn't help but chuckle a bit while her sisters tried to hold in their laughter for they knew why she had become this way.